Siilaanyo Farmaajo both Refused to attend Ethiopia's Security Conference to Sabotage the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
But pot bellied traitor Gaas breaks rank and attends this fictitious so called 'security' conference of which the British are the overlords and the TPLF it's foot soldiers.

This comes literally 2 or so weeks before the London conference begins were the agenda is to sabotage the Somali new deal phase 1 initiatives started by the Asian countries in the conference held in Korea 2011, I made a lengthy post about this.

What's amazing is both Somaliland and Farmaajo's government have refused to send anyone to it as a result of their blatant interference which is unprecedented in history, while Gaas has been in Ethiopia for almost a week now, flying their straight after the meeting between all the federal states and the government.

Somaliland was excluded from the London conference by the British which is really a blessing in disguise while Farmaajo choose to visit Baidoa to tackle the drought in that region instead, whilst pot belly AbdiProzac breaks the record for dhabodilifnimo and travels to Ethiopia since Farmaajo got elected.

2-1.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
lol Ethiopia, the same country that is helping keep Al-Shabaab at bay in several regions in south-central Somalia, is now the enemy? Why don't you clear them and the troops they fund out of Galmudug and let's see how long your people survive before coming under Shabaab's control.

You're an Iririst. Do not confuse your qabil interests for Somali interests, which don't exist. President Gaas is not here to serve your interests but the interests of Puntland and her people. You may not like Ethiopia, but what has that got to do with Puntland?

helping kkkkk they are doing nothing except rape our women and stay at our land effing useless. Ahlusunna are the ones keeping alshabab at bay.

Duchess

VIP
helping kkkkk they are doing nothing except rape our women and stay at our land effing useless. Ahlusunna are the ones keeping alshabab at bay.

SNA are also raping Somali women.

Aswj receives support from Ethiopia. Thanks for proving my point.

Bohol

VIP
Silanyo is in senile state. I don't think a person in extensive care will be invited (Africa Intelligence already wrote about how his wife and
several other ministers are in charge of the day to day affairs).

Duchess

VIP
what evidence do u have that Aswj receive support from Ethopia and about SNA raping women I haven't heard about it

Google it. I only engage in post-graduate level FDK, not the elementary bs you're trying to serve me.

Duchess

VIP
Silanyo is in senile state. I don't think a person in extensive care will be invited (Africa Intelligence already wrote about how his wife and

So like Barre during his last years in office?

He didn't send any representatives whatsoever nor whoever else is in charge sent anyone, I believe they released a press statement stating they won't attend.

This is the first time Somaliland refused to attend this meeting along with the Somali government, hasn't happened before and both for the same reasons.

Bohol

VIP
He didn't send any representatives whatsoever nor whoever else is in charge sent anyone, I believe they released a press statement stating they won't attend.

This is the first time Somaliland refused to attend this meeting along with the Somali government, hasn't happened before and both for the same reasons.

I read Sland news all the time. I didn't see anywhere where it said Sland was invited or they refused, it could be just like the UK conference (no invitation). You best believe Sland ministers won't miss a opportunity to visit Addis if they were invited. :lol: Farmaajo not going is believable though.

I read Sland news all the time. I didn't see anywhere where it said Sland was invited or they refused, it could be just like the UK conference (no invitation). You best believe Sland ministers won't miss a opportunity to visit Addis if they were invited. :lol: Farmaajo not going is believable though.

The foreign minister Dr. Maxamed Biixi Yoonis used to attend this before he lost his post. There is no invite whatsoever for this, former leaders are also in attendance including many entrepreneurs.

They were in attendance every year until this year with the whole berbera fiasco and the disagreements with Brigadier Berhe Tesfaye that calls the shots there.

http://wargane.com/2017/04/23/somal...aan-madaxwaynayaal-badan-oo-afrikaan-ahi.html

https://qarannews.com/xukumadda-sii...iya-lagu-qabto-oo-hore-looga-qayb-gali-jiray/

Bohol

VIP
The foreign minister Dr. Maxamed Biixi Yoonis used to attend this before he lost his post. There is no invite whatsoever for this, former leaders are also in attendance including many entrepreneurs.

They were in attendance every year until this year with the whole berbera fiasco and the disagreements with Brigadier Berhe Tesfaye that calls the shots there.

http://wargane.com/2017/04/23/somal...aan-madaxwaynayaal-badan-oo-afrikaan-ahi.html

https://qarannews.com/xukumadda-sii...iya-lagu-qabto-oo-hore-looga-qayb-gali-jiray/

Yes but where does it say it is because they are anti Ethiopia? both articles in the end
state it is because the current adminstration lost appetite in recognition since they
realized it is not coming. I can easily find out the real reason from Africa Intelligence.
Ethiopia owns 19% of Berbera port, so I call bullshit on the current admin being
anti Ethiopia.

lol Ethiopia, the same country that is helping keep Al-Shabaab at bay in several regions in south-central Somalia, is now the enemy? Why don't you clear them and the troops they fund out of Galmudug and let's see how long your people survive before coming under Shabaab's control.
:childplease:
Ethiopia withdrew its last remaining troops from Galgaduud a few days ago.

Galmudug has never fallen to shabaab and never will.

A few days? WOW! I guess congrats are in order. Now @ me when you clear their proxies out of the region. :mjlaugh:
Galmudug has been self-sufficient for over 10 years with very little reliance on foreigners to keep "Al-shabaab at bay".

ASWJ will join Galmudug once the talks in Mogadishu are done.

Keo

VIP
There's already Al-shabab in Galmudug. Some harbor them but right now they are in silent mode. Wonder what they are planning over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts