Siilaanyo Farmaajo both Refused to attend Ethiopia's Security Conference to Sabotage the Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental gymnastics kulaha. What the hell does MJ have to do with a Hawiye and Isaaq alliance? Do you have an MJ cuqdad? You insert MJ into shit we have nothing to do with. Irir Samaale was a known alliance between Hawiye and Isaaq where you were claiming you both share the Irir Samaale ancestor. The SNM supported USC who carried out attacks on Darood civilians. Isaaq civilians even congratulated Caydiid after capturing Mogadishu and committing atrocities on Darood people. Yet you lot will cry about Morgan Aabahiin wasooyin.
But Majerteen started the civil war by their failed coup.:bell:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
03d28281-1d8e-4820-a009-b4a2b460d2fc.jpg

4d6e5a5e-df30-4d6f-bf82-998432d23f58.jpg

529ea460-2724-410c-b13c-5f54303e5bc5.jpg

d46517a6-ddf0-4005-954d-2278b9065082.jpg

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Explain mareexan supporting al kabab and Harti supporting isis in galgala mountains?

I think you are trying to derail

Marexaan support non of that shit. you clone and you talk lots of crap here. Eeydoor does all that you metioned above.
Eey haku waso.

waraabe

Your superior
Mental gymnastics kulaha. What the hell does MJ have to do with a Hawiye and Isaaq alliance? Do you have an MJ cuqdad? You insert MJ into shit we have nothing to do with. Irir Samaale was a known alliance between Hawiye and Isaaq where you were claiming you both share the Irir Samaale ancestor. The SNM supported USC who carried out attacks on Darood civilians. Isaaq civilians even congratulated Caydiid after capturing Mogadishu and committing atrocities on Darood people. Yet you lot will cry about Morgan Aabahiin wasooyin.

no huuno, don't try it. If caydiid captured his city from darod (who were still fighting to keep afwayne in power) then that isn't my problem. did SNM commit a genocide against darod, the answer is no

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:whoa: Let's not get carried away now after all your mother is Isaac leave the dissing to me I'll have no remorse because Iska dhal ba ahay oo bila naxariis oo weliba amxaaq ah sidi moos camal hada u fiiqfiiqin beerka caro ini goosay:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Majerteen started the civil war. Period
Maybe if your clan stoppes being such a screeching autist politically you will make some progress.
MJ leadership is Always filledwith traitors and opportunist and honourless individuals on the national and federal level. Thats nothing to be proud of.
Are you not going to mention how siad barre targeted and massacred many MJs closing the ports of kismayo & bosaso before MJs decided to defend themselves, you conveniently left that out to fit your qabyalad filled narrative you're a despicable creature atleast I call it how I see it.

Gambar

VIP
no huuno, don't try it. If caydiid captured his city from darod (who were still fighting to keep afwayne in power) then that isn't my problem. did SNM commit a genocide against darod, the answer is no
Weligaba. Keep crying yourself to sleep whispering MJ.

:whoa: Let's not get carried away now after all your mother is Isaac leave the dissing to me I'll have no remorse because Iska dhal ba ahay oo bila naxariis oo weliba amxaaq ah sidi moos camal hada u fiiqfiiqin beerka caro ini goosay:banderas:
The truth must be told. You cannot cheer on one war criminal and then cry about Morgan. The crying hasn't gotten them recognition has it? The children born 1991 and after have inherited cuqdad.

Are you not going to mention how siad barre targeted and massacred many MJs closing the ports of kismayo & bosaso before MJs decided to defend themselves, you conveniently left that out to fit your qabyalad filled narrative you're a despicable creature atleast I call it how I see it.
Why did you guys switch back to him than ?
Don't act like Kismayo is a MJ city, it isnt.

waraabe

Your superior
Weligaba. Keep crying yourself to sleep whispering MJ.

The truth must be told. You cannot cheer on one war criminal and then cry about Morgan. The crying hasn't gotten them recognition has it? The children born 1991 and after have inherited cuqdad.

looool who even mentioned morgan? you involuntarily cried about caydiid trying to derail the subject cajiib. the only cuqdad is you even the other darod is running away from you because you guys are a cancer.

Gambar

VIP
looool who even mentioned morgan? you involuntarily cried about caydiid trying to derail the subject cajiib.
How is that detailing? You inserted MJ while I was talking about the Irir alliance. Your alliance was short lived because you don't really value an alliance with Hawiye, you are just obsessed with Darood. May Allah swt give you a Darood wife and rid you of your cuqdad. Ameen.

@DeathWish is switched on.

Do you guys think that these odhayaal have the ability, or even the mental capacity, to covertly orchestrate a well-armed proxy group for intricate regional politics? On top of this, do you think they can pull this off under noses of our neighbouring countries, who are foaming at the mouth and have publicly stated their intentions of suppressing Somalia?

How about the great Satan itself - the United States? How about our geographic location?

You doqomo are playing checkers with this qabiil shit. There is no disputing that some clans are profiting from this disarray, but that's all they're doing: profiting - certainly not masterminding. Some shayateen might be even adding fuel to fire just to keep the gravy train greased. Buss-loads of influential Somali voices have been sold on something behind the curtains that's for sure - whether they did it for clan protection/enrichment or bribery, Allahu aclam.

All the guilty will be eventually shamed, inshaAllah.

Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen, etc. have absolutely no autonomy. Our future relies on what the alcoholic fuckers in the Pentagon cook up. All these chest-puffing 'governments' in the Horn are a facade. Now there's even further splits; an insignificant government spawning insignificant states. Jubbaland kulaha.
Uhuru-Kenyatta-laughs.jpg

As youth from the diaspora, your qabilism is as potent as someone who's lived through the civil war era. You are a failure.

If you chalk this up to a cooky conspiracy and blame this all on clan politics, please go kill yourself barakAllahu fiik.

Don't be a hater, he was a professor in one of the highest paying universities.

'Professors at Niagara University have an average annual salary of $122,685. This salary is a projection of salary for teaching a full twelve month year. The average annual salary for male professors is $122,111, which is $34,349 more than the average for male professors at universities. The average annual salary for female professors is $123,700, which is $40,093 more than the average for female professors at universities.'

http://faculty-salaries.startclass.com/l/8401/Niagara-University

He was a professor for 6 years
https://www.niagara.edu/assets/Uploads/Ali-vita-Oct-2010.pdf

Before that he worked, for several years, as a project manager, and research and forecast manager for the state of Virginia.
A Forecast Manager earns an average salary of $102,439 per year.
http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Forecast_Manager/Salary

Before he was a teaching fellow at Harvard University.

This guy was living on atleast a 120k a year on his own since 1998. And you make a a big fuss about a house in Dubai.
*associate professor

I'm not being a hater. I'm just realistic enough to know that some teaching salary from 20 years ago is completely gone by the time Gaas bought/was given the home in Dubai. And any savings from that salary would be nothing towards the price of an actual home there.

Was that "religious" group backed by foreign countries? Is anyone providing them with arms? Stop being ignorant, it's not a good look.

Somaliland should be benefiting from having no t3rr0r!sts for 30 years yet they are still dying from droughts. That means your president is just as corrupt as Puntland's and Somalia's presidents.
Gayyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending