Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• I have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did u participate in those things.
Probably got his "frat" branded on him these niggas are basically showing their desire to succumb to a new form of slavery :francis:
1585779748557.png

If a man can take care of himself and he has the financial means to have a family why not? hadeeth was narrated by al-Bukhaari (5066) and Muslim (1400) from Ibn Mas‘ood, who said: We were with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), young men who had nothing of wealth. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said to us: “O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding one’s chastity. And whoever cannot afford it should fast, for it will be a shield for him.”

Do people also forget or even know that the Prophet SAW worked with the trade for his wife Khadija AS that was the most successful among the merchants of Mekkah?

Also, marriage should be simple not expensive and too cheap but affordable. And of course 100% halal so the barakah/blessing doesn't disappear.

Muslim female academics turn traditional the moment someone proposes to them. I've seen Muslin women who had law degrees and accounting degrees, witb paying good jobs become full time housewives after they married some plumber or bus driver

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Tbh I don’t mind guy with blue collar job who has ambition and passion for his work.
My brothers have blue collar jobs, they so handy at home, they fixed pipe issues/toilet, replaced a door , sealed the crackes etc and had discount fees to build a second kitchen at backyard not only that they know reliable workers to build the kitchen from connection/ networking.