Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• I have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi there are brothers out there who have just decent job, who have grown up in the Western world. Are taxidrivers, work construction, barber or work in a warehouse. If they lower their standards for sake of completing half of their Deen. More of them would get married and be happy.

Muslim women academically outperform the men.

Wallahi there was this Pakistani girl who had PhD, she settled for this Surinamese Indian guy we call them Hindustani guy who hasn't finished any degree and just fills coffee machines and commercial beverages when I saw that I was so surprised , hats off for that female wallahi. They have 2 kids together. Both are happy.

If they are going to get a degree make sure its actually a useful one that provides value and gives you skills and not some bs like crimonolgy just to use on twitter to show that your #educated

CaliTedesse

VIP
If they are going to get a degree make sure its actually a useful one that provides value and gives you skills and not some bs like crimonolgy just to use on twitter to show that your #educated
That's a xaar degree in my honest opinion, but yeah to each their own.

images(2).jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
First of all, I didn’t see any restrictions on who could vote. And second, I don’t agree with anyone lowering their standards.
That's because you do not believe in a hereafter I presume, but marrying is half of the Deen. Nothing wrong with lowering standards for the sake of Allah swt.

You have much kibir like Shaytaan when he said: Ana khayrun minhu. (I am better than him)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
First of all, I didn’t see any restrictions on who could vote. And second, I don’t agree with anyone lowering their standards.
1585770036528.png

And some needs to lower their standards, they are looking for Prince Charming in the wrong area!

no. why would they? everyone has different "standards", but it wouldn't change just because they themselves are western and educated.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
a man is to (mainly) provide for the women in islam so wym
going slightly lower than where you’re at is cool but literally simping for someone way below you is destroying your own dignity
women should not be forced to lower their standards, men should be told to go to school and get a degree and a well paying job tf
not that my opinion matters

CaliTedesse

VIP
a man is to (mainly) provide for the women in islam so wym
going slightly lower than where you’re at is cool but literally simping for someone way below you is destroying your own dignity
women should not be forced to lower their standards, men should be told to go to school and get a degree and a well paying job tf
not that my opinion matters
Are you saying that Pakistani girl I mentioned has lowered her dignity?