Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

Should western academic Muslim women need to lower their standards?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• I have no idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ala hoogayey, no brah poor boys :damn: How the hell do you know this?
This is not something new saw it time ago on Facebook. In fact even more Somali women are getting in on this wallahi especially the ones from UK and States.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
This isn’t a major problem yet as most Muslim women have never attained higher education and when they do their are plenty of options who have.

You guys really think majority of these girls are learning like koreans and Japanese. Unfortunately thats not true and if it was we wouldn’t be in this situation today.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wallahi ur one of the funniest users here no cap:chrisfreshhah:
Shukran yaa ukhti <3

This isn’t a major problem yet as most Muslim women have never attained higher education and when they do their are plenty of options who have.

You guys really think majority of these girls are learning like koreans and Japanese. Unfortunately thats not true and if it was we wouldn’t be in this situation today.
What do you mean akhi can you elaborate?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Shukran yaa ukhti <3

What do you mean akhi can you elaborate?
Bro their isnt enough educated muslim or Somali women for this to be even remotely an issue yet. We don’t value knowledge anymore the last time we did Andalusia was Muslim.

We need to start looking up to Ibn Hazm and Ibn Rushd :mjcry:

Wallahi there are brothers out there who have just decent job, who have grown up in the Western world. Are taxidrivers, work construction, barber or work in a warehouse. If they lower their standards for sake of completing half of their Deen. More of them would get married and be happy.

Muslim women academically outperform the men.

Wallahi there was this Pakistani girl who had PhD, she settled for this Surinamese Indian guy we call them Hindustani guy who hasn't finished any degree and just fills coffee machines and commercial beverages when I saw that I was so surprised , hats off for that female wallahi. They have 2 kids together. Both are happy.

there is psychological issue within women. women seldom settle down with someone who is less educated, less money less potential than her.

some women have no pride and will not look at those stuff.

but it is inherent within women.

Gedogyal

good cop
Implying Muslim girls don't do the same.

UK and yes every xalimo does this, I was there, I saw it all
Okay I can understand you there... No offence but us european somalis don’t have the best reputation, especially reer UK but maybe you’ll find a decent one

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Are taxidrivers, work construction, barber or work in a warehouse.
Off topic but we have it too easy these days to the point that everyone forgot how valuable construction, manufacturing (was also part of trades) and transport that existed since the bronze age.

Whereas 99% of the white collar jobs would vanish overnight. Those careers are recent and we have been foretold that society will go back to the olden times. Why do you think tradies and truckies are making bank during the Coronavirus pandemic while the white collar workers are worried about losing their jobs?

If society reverse to the olden times, they would still continue to exist and adapt eternally. Without them, we can’t survive. They deserve more respect.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Off topic but people are really undervaluing the importance of construction, manufacturing (was also part of trades) and transport that existed since the bronze age.

Whereas 99% of the white collar jobs would vanish overnight. These careers are recent and we have been foretold that society will go back to the olden times. Why do you think tradies are making bank during the Coronavirus pandemic while the white collar workers are worried about losing their jobs?

If society reverse to the olden times, they would still continue to exist and adapt eternally. Without them, we can’t survive. They deserve more respect.
Bro I agree with you 100%.

Trending