Should we marry outside?

Many somali men are players, they don't want commitment untill they reach 30.
Anyway marry whoever you want, nationality/ race isn't important however remember that marrying a non- somali can cause different issues. Your parents or his parents may be against it , when you marry someone you are kinda also "marrying" the whole family. If the family is racist it can have negative repercussions on your future kids

Do you want kids who aren’t Somali 100% You’re going to ruin your 100% pure blood lineage

Many somali men are players, they don't want commitment untill they reach 30.
Anyway marry whoever you want, nationality/ race isn't important however remember that marrying a non- somali can cause different issues. Your parents or his parents may be against it , when you marry someone you are kinda also "marrying" the whole family. If the family is racist it can have negative repercussions on your future kids
Yes it is

Som

VIP
Do you want kids who aren’t Somali 100% You’re going to ruin your 100% pure blood lineage
I would have no problem marrying a non somali woman, doesn't matter black,white, latina etc. Most important thing is that she is muslim and will be a good mother. I would prefer a somali woman though not because of "purity" but because it will be obviously easier especially with her parents. Some cadaans and arabs can be very prejudiced even in subtle ways, i don't want my kids to have racist maternal grandparents.

I would have no problem marrying a non somali woman, doesn't matter black,white, latina etc. Most important thing is that she is muslim and will be a good mother. I would prefer a somali woman though not because of "purity" but because it will be obviously easier especially with her parents. Some cadaans and arabs can be very prejudiced even in subtle ways, i don't want my kids to have racist maternal grandparents.
I want my children to be fully Somali, with Somali culture and language.

You do you tho

Salafi masjid. Get you a fresh out the can revert.

More seriously though, no guy you’d want to marry uses those apps lol. I have no answer to your question since I haven’t spoken to a Somali girl who isn’t my sister/cousin since 2009 so I get your predicament.

Thats literally the problem: apps.

Even if she ticks the boxes and is very decent personality wise and pretty, she's looking in places in which the guys aren't serious.

Add in long distance and its an all round mess.

Don’t limit yourself to Somali guys and you can take you’re children back home it’s been done before.
There’s literally no difference between a Somali guy and an ajnabi nowadays, so unless you’re looking at aesthetics ethnicity shouldn’t be a factor.

😂😂 you know i was shocked when i first came on Somali spot and saw the terms you guys use “xalimos “ “faraxs” I thought I was on 4chan with their chads and tyrones

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Many somali women don't know how to date. Do not talk about marriage after 30 mins of talking you'll scare the man away.

Also date/marry whoever you want it's your life. You don't live it for anyone else.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Don’t worry about marrying out qabil don’t mean nothing look for someone who has good husband qualities. Focus on yourself and be as successful as possible too you don’t want to rely on a man 100% anything can happen.

Don’t worry about marrying out qabil don’t mean nothing look for someone who has good husband qualities. Focus on yourself and be as successful as possible too you don’t want to rely on a man 100% anything can happen.
Nothing wrong with marrying out qabiil, I probably will

these niggas talking about marrying ajnabis

idk what’s their obsession with ajnabis

Maybe, you haven't realised but i think there comes a certain point when it all clicks. There's some crazy societal agenda that makes it so ethnic minorities marry out.. thats the whole point.. promote all women so they end up thinking their men ain't shit bar a few exceptions.
It's just how it is.

Maybe, you haven't realised but i think there comes a certain point when it all clicks. There's some crazy societal agenda that makes it so ethnic minorities marry out.. thats the whole point.. promote all women so they end up thinking their men ain't shit bar a few exceptions.
It's just how it is.
The west is corrupting our women

gotta marry someone from back home

:draketf:

cuz these xàarlimos ain’t shit

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Waa
Nothing wrong with marrying out qabiil, I probably will

these niggas talking about marrying ajnabis

idk what’s their obsession with ajnabis

All Muslims marry out in high rates it’s just they’re not vocal about it like us idk why Somalis are so obsessed with qabil or lineage. It’s 2021 nobody will be shocked with interracial marriage.

Trending