Should we marry outside?

I'm not having any luck with Somalis Loool. This is probably a problem with somalis across the diaspora. I see a lot of Somalis vent about this too, but I don't want to be single forever. I'm a grown woman and want to settle down with someone. I'm irritated by all of this. So many people around me are nearly 30 or above and still single. I'm afraid I am going to be the same. I talked to plenty of Somali men online since the pandemic started and none of them really wanted a relationship or were bored. I was a penpal most of the time. I got tired of all the games and don't use dating apps no moe or talk to them. I did have some phone calls recently with a few guys, and I wasn't getting any hint of interest from them. I was thinking that I might come off too strong and excited when I talk to a guy. I also have a habit of changing my voice to sound more attractive, and to get them to be more interested. Maybe I should look for a non-somali partner, but I'm not that attracted to them now and all the risks of them having racist family members or not being fully accepted by in-laws. And then you have the Somali men that shame Somali women for marrying outside and saying their kids ain't Somali, yet we all know how hard it is to find marriage with somalis these days. These brothers don't even seem to want us ladies anymore. Is any other sister going through this too?

I'm not having any luck with Somalis Loool. This is probably a problem with somalis across the diaspora. I see a lot of Somalis vent about this too, but I don't want to be single forever. I'm a grown woman and want to settle down with someone. I'm irritated by all of this. So many people around me are nearly 30 or above and still single. I'm afraid I am going to be the same. I talked to plenty of Somali men online since the pandemic started and none of them really wanted a relationship or were bored. I was a penpal most of the time. I got tired of all the games and don't use dating apps no moe or talk to them. I did have some phone calls recently with a few guys, and I wasn't getting any hint of interest from them. I was thinking that I might come off too strong and excited when I talk to a guy. I also have a habit of changing my voice to sound more attractive, and to get them to be more interested. Maybe I should look for a non-somali partner, but I'm not that attracted to them now and all the risks of them having racist family members or not being fully accepted by in-laws. And then you have the Somali men that shame Somali women for marrying outside and saying their kids ain't Somali, yet we all know how hard it is to find marriage with somalis these days. These brothers don't even seem to want us ladies anymore. Is any other sister going through this too?
How old are you? Also, marry a man from back home if you want

Don't really want to say my age. I'm in my 20s tho and I don't want to sponsor a man from back home and have to provide financially for them until they settle in. A lot of downsides to marrying back home imo.

What are your standards?

How much should he make?

His height? What physical traits do you want?

What qabiil do you want him from?

Do you mind Bidaar/big forehead?

What lifestyle do you want?

Someone fit vs normal?

You can ask your Mother and father to look somali man tht is suitable for you or your friends or move to where somalis are majority there is alot somali man out there just cuz u talk to view and not tht didnt want relationship doesnt mean others somali mans are same as the one u spoke to

Your looking in the wrong places

You can ask your Mother and father to look somali man tht is suitable for you or your friends or move to where somalis are majority there is alot somali man out there just cuz u talk to view and not tht didnt want relationship doesnt mean others somali mans are same as the one u spoke to
I’m from Minnesota and it’s super easy to get boo’d up here

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If you are overweight and a little bit to dark then yess you should marry out. But if you look good then you should stay with the faraxs :ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you are overweight and a little bit to dark then yess you should marry out. But if you look good then you should stay with the faraxs :ufdup:

Leave the girl alone waryaa. Anyone can get married to an Abdi and you're not going to police someone out of finding companionship within their ethnicity (if that's what they want).

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Bro Thats wrong. Stop insulting Somali women. You coming off to be cunsri. Hassisnimoda iska da.
Iam joking. Honnestly she she lives in the west she can do what she want. But if she marries out she shoulf understand that the somali community will not accept her half ajnabi kids. As long if she knows that we cool :ufdup:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It may be the best decision to marry out. Just make sure they come from a accepting family and make sure he's muslim. Everything else can be set up. That's my advice. I get it sometimes its hard finding suitable partner of the same ethnicity

Leave the girl alone waryaa. Anyone can get married to an Abdi and you're not going to police someone out of finding companionship within their ethnicity (if that's what they want).
You’re right, it’s not like Faraaxs have high standards either, as long as she’s gonna be a housewife with pretty decent looks and wants big family

Trending