Should we marry outside?

Thats literally the problem: apps.

Even if she ticks the boxes and is very decent personality wise and pretty, she's looking in places in which the guys aren't serious.

Add in long distance and its an all round mess.
And don’t forget catfishes :mjkkk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

Not this do we marry non Somalis thread:meleshame:

of course the op knows it’s going to do numbers because us Somalis love hypothetical things that will never happen:denzelnigga:

imo unlike with ajanbis, American Somali dating means you have to put yourself out there. By out there I mean go to aroos, Somali parties etc. especially in the heavily Somali population cities it’s harder. I noticed oddly less Somali population means higher chance of meeting someone organically. @Onyxbrainster
I grew up in a split income household with only 2 children (my brother and I), and let me tell you, it was depressing as f*ck. My parents divorced (obviously since they followed the western family household), I can only talk to my brother (I love him but I wish I had more siblings), the house is always quite, I don’t have connections to other cousins bc they’re busy in their big families and more.

I’m gonna marry a wife (hopefully a housewife, I’ll 100% provide financially), and have at least 8 children, up to 12
I understand but something you’re not taking into consideration is having a lot of siblings doesn’t guarantee you’ll be close to them. It’s unpredictable, there are people with very few siblings that have great relationships and ones with a lot of them but no relationship and vice versa. It’s a complete toss up and has little to do with the number of children. Also with more kids comes with neglect. You’re inevitably going to neglect at least one child one way or another without even realizing it. Having large families are what led to a lot of the issues we have in the community. If you thought your parents divorce sucked with just 2 of you, imagine 8 kids and a divorce. Because that happens.

imo unlike with ajanbis, American Somali dating means you have to put yourself out there. By out there I mean go to aroos, Somali parties etc. especially in the heavily Somali population cities it’s harder. I noticed oddly less Somali population means higher chance of meeting someone organically. @Onyxbrainster

I understand but something you’re not taking into considerations is having a lot of siblings doesn’t guarantee you’ll be close to them. It’s unpredictable, there are people with very few siblings that have great relationships and ones with a lot of them but no relationship and vice versa. It’s a complete toss up and has nothing to do with the numbers. Also with more kids comes with neglect. You’re inevitably going to neglect at least one child one way or another without even realizing it. Having large families is what led to a lot of the issues we’re having in the community this days. If you thought divorced with your parents sucked with 2 of you, imagine 8 kids and a divorce. Because that happens.
If the reason you don’t want lots of kids is in case of a divorce, recheck your marriage

and you don’t have to be close to them at all, it’s just better to have more siblings

If the reason you don’t want lots of kids is in case of a divorce, recheck your marriage

and you don’t have to be close to them at all, it’s just better to have more siblings
You completely misunderstood my point so never mind. Maybe you’re too young to comprehend. But good luck.

You completely misunderstood my point so never mind. Maybe you’re too young to comprehend. But good luck.
I know what you mean, you’re probably gonna neglect a kid if you have lots of children and it doesn’t guarantee you’ll have a connection with any of them, ik that

but that’s because Somalis generally have bad parenting, because our issues are unique to us

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just hit the gym and work on discovering yourself.
Expand your interests and work on becoming a more interesting person. Don't take it personal that farahs been curving you. Your person that Allah has ordained for you hasn't arrived yet and that's OK. Just focus on you and don't take shit too serious. Every interaction should teach you something about you or your wants. You will match up InshaAllah

Waxba ha isku wareerin, just don't settle for no bum.

Just hit the gym and work on discovering yourself.
Expand your interests and work on becoming a more interesting person. Don't take it personal that farahs been curving you. Your person that Allah has ordained for you hasn't arrived yet and that's OK. Just focus on you and don't take shit too serious. Every interaction should teach you something about you or your wants. You will match up InshaAllah

Waxba ha isku wareerin, just don't settle for no bum.
Great advice 👍🏽

I understand but something you’re not taking into consideration is having a lot of siblings doesn’t guarantee you’ll be close to them. It’s unpredictable, there are people with very few siblings that have great relationships and ones with a lot of them but no relationship and vice versa. It’s a complete toss up and has little to do with the number of children. Also with more kids comes with neglect. You’re inevitably going to neglect at least one child one way or another without even realizing it. Having large families are what led to a lot of the issues we have in the community. If you thought your parents divorce sucked with just 2 of you, imagine 8 kids and a divorce. Because that happens.
I’ve realized this too! I wonder why lool.

All those guys and not one of them was interested and all u get from that is "i am not the problem"? :mjkkk:

I can already tell you, you're going to attract low class ajnabis like ex cons, current cons, street "hustlers" and salafi wannabe gingers who will wanna stone you to death for stepping out of your house without niqaab.

All those guys and not one of them was interested and all u get from that is "i am not the problem"? :mjkkk:

I can already tell you, you're going to attract low class ajnabis like ex cons, current cons, street "hustlers" and salafi wannabe gingers who will wanna stone you to death for stepping out of your house without niqaab.
Stop shaming her. Maybe she’s the one not feeling the guys and doesn’t want to take things further with them (hooray for self-awareness).

Somehow many of you think that a woman who’s single = miserable when that isn’t the truth.

Who are you to tell her what type of man she’ll attract? Don’t be so invested in an anons life.

Stop shaming her. Maybe she’s the one not feeling the guys and doesn’t want to take things further with them (hooray for self-awareness).

Somehow many of you think that a woman who’s single = miserable when that isn’t the truth.

Who are you to tell her what type of man she’ll attract? Don’t be so invested in an anons life.
:what1:
she just told us niggas wasn't feeling her.

Trending

Latest posts