Should we marry outside?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you Socialized with Abdis and not listen to your dad says don't talk to boys. You wouldn't have this problem.

Why do I say something so rude? Because this is a common problem.

Now put yourself out in there a meet new girls and don't forget to talk with the guys. Plus, at least if you find a guy in your local community. You can do a background check.

Make it know that your looking to settle down, maybe some local mom my set you up with her son...

With marrying out, if your end up with someone you like Then your good

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Thia thread
giphy.gif

Boys nowadays seem to get the wuss far more quicker and easier than before. Back then many men, prior to getting married, has never even seen how a woman without clothes on really look, so they would be more anticipated to start a relationship with a woman, and possibly get married to her.

Many Faraxs (as of now) are seemingly uninterested in looking for a potential marital partner due to the Zina they commit, and how their expectations of how a woman is supposed to look has risen drastically. They seem to be finding hit&runs to be far more effective than the slow and commitment-taking long term marriages. And in all honesty, if you cannot find a Somali male who can be your potential spouse and is ready to large commitment to stay with you; as long as the man is muslim, you can look for a husband outside of our ethnic group.

:manny:

Fay

DELETED
Iam joking. Honnestly she she lives in the west she can do what she want. But if she marries out she shoulf understand that the somali community will not accept her half ajnabi kids. As long if she knows that we cool :ufdup:
U gotta be a sad pathetic individual in 2021 if u care about wat ppl think... f*ck wat somalis think world dont revolve around somalis man calm down... life is so fucking short one day u here the next ur gone.. f*ck the opinion of someone who shits eats sleeps dies like u and live.

U gotta be a sad pathetic individual in 2021 if u care about wat ppl think... f*ck wat somalis think world dont revolve around somalis man calm down... life is so fucking short one day u here the next ur gone.. f*ck the opinion of someone who shits eats sleeps dies like u and live.
its not about what YOU think its about what your kids will think and the generation after that

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Boys nowadays seem to get the wuss far more quicker and easier than before. Back then many men, prior to getting married, has never even seen how a woman without clothes on really look, so they would be more anticipated to start a relationship with a woman, and possibly get married to her.

Many Faraxs (as of now) are seemingly uninterested in looking for a potential marital partner due to the Zina they commit, and how their expectations of how a woman is supposed to look has risen drastically. They seem to be finding hit&runs to be far more effective than the slow and commitment-taking long term marriages. And in all honesty, if you cannot find a Somali male who can be your potential spouse and is ready to large commitment to stay with you; as long as the man is muslim, you can look for a husband outside of our ethnic group.

:manny:
Let's be honest, nobody wants to be tied down. Did everyone suddenly forget we went through once in a lifetime epidemic?

It the Muslim marriage market, if that the correct term that the problem. Doesn't matter if it Somali, Arab, Pakistani, Albanian or anyone else. We all the the same problem. There are tons of women looking to settle down but not enough men to meet the demand.

It's not advisable for a teenager to marry.
Saw two 16 year olds get married on YouTube they were both Muslim the girl was west African probably a Muslim country like Senegal and the boy looked Arab and had curls probably North African

but their both from the uk I heard it’s legal to get married at 16 :mjlaugh:

Ngl I been thinking about marrying outside my ethnicity

Some of these xaliimos don’t meet my standards
:nahgirl:
its Tempting but I don’t want to waste my mighty Majeerteen dna

on non somalis:mjohreally:

xalimos should be lucky we pass on our qabil to their kids :whew: