• Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is @xalimathe6 when she sees @Adan tool.

20180602_115815-png.46779

article-2541464-1ABF457300000578-30_634x808.jpg

No wonder 99% of you are incels.

Naya this man is actor I'm a halal school cleaner nacala waxy tahay kuyale make sure u add green peppers in the sambus focus on the afur make it good xalimo and don't forget cusbada kuyaree don't burn it too

Barkhad Abdi is an inbred and no Somali man looks like him. However, Barkhad Abdi is a multi-millionaire Hollywood actor with a sexy wife so he actually won.

I don't see ugly Xaarlimos doing better than he is. :trumpsmirk:
Who's his wife? :hmm:
Proof showing that he's an inbred?:hmm:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who's his wife? :hmm:
Proof showing that he's an inbred?:hmm:

Barkhad Abdi was born pre-mature and no Somali men ever look like him. I've personally never seen anyone looking as bad as him wallahi.

Funny how ugly Somali men are usually injured or sick which shows how blessed we are.
:trumpsmirk:

Somali women aren't the ones who cry when they get bashed by Somali men, unlike Abdis.
They constantly bash Somali women yet get mad when Somali women make fun of them on Twitter.
:draketf::pachah1:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali women aren't the ones who cry when they get bashed by Somali men, unlike Abdis.
They constantly bash Somali women yet get mad when Somali women make fun of them on Twitter.
:draketf::pachah1:

We aren't mad. I'm actually laughing at this, I personally don't give a f*ck about genders wallahi. :pachah1:

I'm taking my shit on Twitter and bringing the no mercy Farax army to destroy the dusty Twitter Xaarlimos once and for all.

Huge warefare will be taking place soon. :trumpsmirk:

We aren't mad. I'm actually laughing at this, I personally don't give a f*ck about genders wallahi. :pachah1:

I'm taking my shit on Twitter and bringing the no mercy Farax army to destroy the dusty Twitter Xaarlimos once and for all.

Huge warefare will be taking place soon. :trumpsmirk:

Waryaa how do u put pictures smiling in here maba aqaan de

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Most ethio girls do not look goof. There is no consistency. With Somali girls most look good.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Me @NotAjnabi and @Slickback have decided to take our talents elsewhere.

I will be moving to Sweden to hookup with some hot blonde beckys. Notanjabi will also be pursuing these gorgeous hot blonde.

Slickback will be moving to America where he will obtain his Latina queen

Why is there no option for both? There shouldn't be any competition! Xaalimos and Xabeshas are both Horners girls and therefore both equally beautiful.

I don't condone threads like this, but it's not as creepy as the Twitter xaliimos and their daddy issues.
This isn't twitter though. And unlike the retards who bash Somalis on twitter these guys here don't get called out enough on this pathetic behaviour. Its obsession I've never seen anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.