Which one is better?

• Muslim Habesha Queen

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't twitter though. And unlike the retards who bash Somalis on twitter these guys here don't get called out enough on this pathetic behaviour. Its obsession I've never seen anything like it.

Tbh , it's a sad state of affairs, but predictable. Diaspora Somalis have become the new African Americans. Bashing eachother to impress ajnabis. It's what happens when you destroy your country, your culture, and the family unit thanks to welfare and unemployment.

Apollo

VIP
What is this new horn unionism? I will never share a country with xabashis. I can barely tolerate other Somalis.

The Bantus and Nilotes are uniting.

1000px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

They will be extremely powerful in the 2050s and beyond. The Horn will be a backwater if they don't unite.

So... what's with your name?

Isn't it obvious? The only way forward for the Horn of Africa is by uniting all the Horn nations. We're much stronger together! We could fight of the bantus, caadans and arabs, and prosper together with a military, economic and political partnership.
We could be the Scandinavia ofAfrica! :ahh:

The Bantus and Nilotes are uniting.

1000px-East_African_Federation_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

They will be extremely powerful in the 2050s and beyond. The Horn will be a backwater if they don't unite.

Lol, no thanks. Xabashis are megamaniacal, oppressive and authoritarian. I would much rather take my chances alone. Bantus don't constitute any military threat (maybe a demographic one).

What is this new horn unionism? I will never share a country with xabashis. I can barely tolerate other Somalis.

We wouldn't share a country with the other Horn nations, but rather cooperate economically and militarily. Like the EU, with freedom of movements for goods and services (but not people!! Immigration should be strictly controlled between the Horn nations).

Isn't it obvious? The only way forward for the Horn of Africa is by uniting all the Horn nations. We're much stronger together! We could fight of the bantus, caadans and arabs, and prosper together with a military, economic and political partnership.

Scandinavia is a stable region with low population, social democracies, high HDI, low corruption. Not in anyway comparable to the HOA.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, no thanks. Xabashis are megamaniacal, oppressive and authoritarian. I would much rather take my chances alone. Bantus don't constitute any military threat (maybe a demographic one).

Somalis and Tirgays-Tigres would probably form the ruling class of a pan-Horner state. The Amharas would become mere middlings. And the Oromos would be the working class, :lol:

Somalis and Tirgays-Tigres would probably form the ruling class of a pan-Horner state. The Amharas would become mere middlings. And the Oromos would be working class, :lol:

Lol@throwing Oromos under bus. But from looking at the current state of Ethiopia, it would be more like Habesha at the top, Oromos in the middle and Somalis at the bottom.

So what do you propose? Continue the never-ending cycle of conflicts and wars, and destroy each other and ourselves in the process? At some point or another we need to learn to live together as neighbours if we're ever going to prosper.

Apollo

VIP
Lol@throwing Oromos under bus. But from looking at the current state of Ethiopia, it would be more like Habesha at the top, Oromos in the middle and Somalis at the bottom.

Yes, but that's without the sea port dynamic coming into play. Somalis would control all the major sea ports and they would also form a crucial voting bloc.

Also, s are the most corrupt people on the planet and they will out-scam all the other Ethiopians.

World

VIP
This isn't twitter though. And unlike the retards who bash Somalis on twitter these guys here don't get called out enough on this pathetic behaviour. Its obsession I've never seen anything like it.
Cooning for an entire ethnicity of women is just weird. They’re not different to some xalimos who do the same thing.

World

VIP
United Horn of Africa = larger Ethiopia. Eritrea+Djibouti+Somalia would be 15 % of the population in such a union, whilst Ethiopia would constitute 85 % of the population.

Scandinavia is a stable region with low population, social democracies, high HDI, low corruption. Not in anyway comparable to the HOA.

Scandinavia didn't used to be like that though. It used to be dirt poor and conflict-ridden, it took time and effort and cooperation to get where they are now.

So what do you propose? Continue the never-ending cycle of conflicts and wars, and destroy each other and ourselves in the process? At some point or another we need to learn to live together as neighbours if we're ever going to prosper.

You can live together and prosper without sharing a country.

Apollo

VIP
United Horn of Africa = larger Ethiopia. Eritrea+Djibouti+Somalia would be 15 % of the population in such a union, whilst Ethiopia would constitute 85 % of the population.

You have no other option.

The globalists will force countries into region blocs.

You have no other option.

The globalists will force countries into region blocs.

I would only remotely consider it if you added North Sudan and Northern Kenya into the mix. The more Muslim Cushitic people the better, to counterbalance the Orthodox Habehsa.

Apollo

VIP
I would only remotely consider it if you added North Sudan and Northern Kenya into the mix. The more Muslim Cushitic people the better, to counterbalance the Orthodox Habehsa.

Northern Kenya will forever be part of Kenya and that big Swahili Federation. Forget it.

North Sudan might join a North African/pan-Arab state. Doubt they would consider a HOA union.

We are stuck with the Ethiopians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending