Should Somali girls be more loyal to Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azirah Anonymous These gender threads are killing me. :noneck:

I make a new topic and something positive like the list of Somali scientist that contribute humanity and science but it gets almost no attention from these people but instead anything to do with blacks or genders gets plat threads. What in the...
:gucciwhat:
@Azirah Anonymous These gender threads are killing me. :noneck:

I make a new topic and something positive like the list of Somali scientist that contribute humanity and science but it gets almost no attention from these people but instead anything to do with blacks or genders gets plat threads. What in the...
:gucciwhat:
Sxb where I want to read it plz

Trust me it is a positive message :)
You should ask ur so called "somali" husband when he wakes up...thats if he exists
:drakelaugh:
I dont have a reason to lie about who I am, who i'm married to, or anything. You and a lot of other say I'm a troll, on fake, I'm pretending but I guarantee you I'm more honest and real then half of the people on here. You might just actually get along with me if you people didnt have a stick far up your a**

I dont have a reason to lie about who I am, who i'm married to, or anything. You and a lot of other say I'm a troll, on fake, I'm pretending but I guarantee you I'm more honest and real then half of the people on here. You might just actually get along with me if you people didnt have a stick far up your a**
U are being very emotional right now.

If u can't handle the heat then why don't u f*ck outta here from Sspot?

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
I'm totally a a non-somali woman married to a somali guy I'm the realest person here just totally believe me bro
the-other-fat-man-at-the-computer-photo-u1.jpg

Fels

#trollhunter
I'm all for somali guys marrying out. My husband married me and im like haha I bet the somali chicks hate it. Interracial couples are so common these days. Get over it my people!!
We are all right with it just ignore the aunts tbh or the older women above
Trying to get a platinum thread he probably will because you low IQ xalimoids and faraxoids will fall for it.
Your here though doesn't that count for falling for it:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending