Should Somali girls be more loyal to Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people someone should be loyal to is their family. And that's immediate family.

There is no such thing as the Somali "community" out here in the west. No such thing as Somalinimo. You are 10000 times more likely to be murdered by a fellow Somali "brother" than a raging Neo-Nazi, and at least in the case of the latter the so-called "white supremacist" system will come down hard on the idiot and ensure he rots in jail for the next several decades. What happens to the Somali? The community keeps it under the wraps and ships him back to his clan fiefdom where he is untouchable. So much for community and justice. :mjhaps:

If a faraax or xalimo finds someone they are compatible with and attracted to, they should tie the knot so long as their family is pleased with them. :manny:

I love it when Somali guys marry out more of them should do it.
if i'm marrying out i need to make sure my somali culture dominates.
i have no respect for the ajnabi girl's culture:dabcasar:

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

my half ajnabi kids will identify as full somali landhere AND THEIR MOTHERS CULTURE WON'T MEAN MUCH TO THEM:farole: their loyalty will be for the somali race ONLY:fittytousand:

I think interracial marriage is good for Somalis because it solves issues that otherwise doesn’t seem to be solvable

Its really that Somali girls and boys will not be good parents, and raising a new generation reinforces the culture that we all criticize.

My uncle is married to a white lady and his kids won’t be Somali at all because they didn’t have a Somali upbringing, they will behave well and become productive and respected members of society.
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: THIS IS WHY THEY MARRY OUT.

THEY SEE SOMALI CULTURE AS INFERIOR.

SO ANYTHING TO GET OUT even a Madow ex slave serving a life sentence will do:mjlol::mjlol:

Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.

IF I AM MARRYING OUT, it will be for these type of latina/north african girls

DLO0FKkXcAAW_Z6.jpg
DmDLv5DU4AAGaGo.jpg
BY THE WAY THEY ARE BOTH ALGERIAN :ahh::ahh:

north african girls are the best thing that happened to africa. MY SOMALI QUEENS ARE NEXT:salute:

Puerto rican men annoy the crap out of me. I really cant tell you what they think because I don't have any rican guys who are my friends, I never did. But my brothers and the men in my family they aren't surprised I married a somali guy. It was only a matter of time they say. What is geeljiroid?
u are a latina:trumpsmirk:
mashallah.

queens with dignity.

not hoes

Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.
UGLY SOMALI GIRLS SHOULD DEFO MARRY OUT :gaasdrink:

i said it:samwelcome:

IF I WAS UGLY, I WOULD MARRY OUT for the greater good.

I WOULD WANT TO KEEP MY UGLY GENES IN THE SOMALI GENE POOL :shookgabre:

AND BREED Madow XALIMOS

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If we all respected each other’s choices and privacies, I think this confusion/feud between the sexes wouldn’t have existed. Let us treat each other better :)

You guys are bugging out have some self respect if she dont want you dont ever chase her we Somali men are in high demand why the f*ck would i validate a a dumb bird brain when im a big man on my purpose imma die over my respect no hoe is ever gonna hoe me you guys are making us somali men look spineless the way your begging these women if she dont want me f*ck her i got a million other things to be doing than entertaining a hoe.

Wait what? Apperantly u are a Puerto Rican woman who's married to a Geeljire and wears baati?

Man u suck at trolling...

Inaalillah :deadmanny:
I'm not trolling. Yes I wear a baati OCCASIONALLY to sleep. How is that unbelievable given the fact that I have somali girlfriends and my husband is somali. Don't you think it's a given I'd own a few. Its not rocket science

I'm not trolling. Yes I wear a baati OCCASIONALLY to sleep. How is that unbelievable given the fact that I have somali girlfriends and my husband is somali. Don't you think it's a given I'd own a few. Its not rocket science
Lol i'm really curious to see how a latina would look like in a baati :pachah1:

:banderas:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
You guys talk about the same shit on this site:gucciwhat: Marry whoever the f*ck you want to marry nobody gives a shit.
Big time shaqo laan:heh:

Lol i'm really curious to see how a latina would look like in a baati :pachah1:

:banderas:
I mean how do you expect, I have a lot of them and they look fine. Your just bugging out but i get it, a lot of times when I make friends with Somali's their amazed how much I know about them. Listen I am who I am. I just have been around somali people for so long that I know you guys pretty well I just havent learned the language. Nothing to be to surprised about.

I mean how do you expect, I have a lot of them and they look fine. Your just bugging out but i get it, a lot of times when I make friends with Somali's their amazed how much I know about them. Listen I am who I am. I just have been around somali people for so long that I know you guys pretty well I just havent learned the language. Nothing to be to surprised about.
Do u look hot in them?
full

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
These broads don't know you exist, yet you have strong opinions on their love lives. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending