Should Somali girls be more loyal to Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying Somali girls are low quality products but that you should choose what you think is right regardless of race

Last edited:
I’m not saying that Somali linage isn’t worthy of preserving because it’s somalis , I believe this generally, ethnic purity is just a dumb concept imo.

But I respect people who believe that because it’s a morally neutral choice, it’s not a virtue to be an ethnic purist.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Azirah Anonymous These gender threads are killing me. :noneck:

I make a new topic and something positive like the list of Somali scientist that contribute humanity and science but it gets almost no attention from these people but instead anything to do with blacks or genders gets plat threads. What in the...
:gucciwhat:

Fels

#trollhunter
Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.
Lets go our own ways tbh if we don't like each other i wouldn't judge a somali man if he marries out but some faraaxs get so fukcing triggered if we do the same:kanyeshrug:

Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.
I'm all for somali guys marrying out. My husband married me and im like haha I bet the somali chicks hate it. Interracial couples are so common these days. Get over it my people!!

Lol what does your Puerto Rican men think about u marrying a Geeljiroid?
Puerto rican men annoy the crap out of me. I really cant tell you what they think because I don't have any rican guys who are my friends, I never did. But my brothers and the men in my family they aren't surprised I married a somali guy. It was only a matter of time they say. What is geeljiroid?

I'm all for somali guys marrying out. My husband married me and im like haha I bet the somali chicks hate it. Interracial couples are so common these days. Get over it my people!!

:childplease::camby:
Shacabka somaliyeed oo dham ha dhegaysan naagtaan oo walaan, dadkeena rabta ina naga fiidneysa.

I'm not Somali so please translate
Wtf is with your dp?
AdoredAnyGroundbeetle-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending