Should Somali girls be more loyal to Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.

Stop begging these dusty females sxb. If Somali women are moving on to something else, u should to.

Don't expect "Somali love" to be a thing anymore here in the West a decade from now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its a sad world when women from your own race abandon you for ajinabi men. It’s said that 76% of Somali women would kill you for attacking their ajanabi freinds. Also interracial Marriage just for Somali it’s sky high. Do you think that other “ethnics” have this problem. I’m telling you straight - Somali women hate when Somali guys marry out, yet expect acceptance from Somali guys when Somali girls marry out.
Interracial marriage for somalis isnt sky high most Somalis marry another Somali thats a fact

If more Somalis got their shit together and treated the girls good there would be less interracial marriages

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Interracial marriage for somalis isnt sky high most Somalis marry another Somali thats a fact

If more Somalis got their shit together and treated the girls good there would be less interracial marriages
True, however Somali girls are ready to marry out without any negative infulence from Somali men.

I think interracial marriage is good for Somalis because it solves issues that otherwise doesn’t seem to be solvable

Its really that Somali girls and boys will not be good parents, and raising a new generation reinforces the culture that we all criticize.

My uncle is married to a white lady and his kids won’t be Somali at all because they didn’t have a Somali upbringing, they will behave well and become productive and respected members of society.

Anyone that tells you they marry in purely out of loyalty, male or female is lying. You don't get rewarded for it, neither in this world nor the hereafter. Most people do it out of personal preference or convenience, that's the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.