Should khat be banned back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Be realistic. It would cause riots back home if you were to ban it. First comes regulation, then you can set rules. The government needs to nationalise the supply, ban buying it from Ethiopia and grow it from home. Then when they control the supply, they can set days when it's permitted. Start off with 5 days a week and steadily go down from there.

That's why I think it won't happen either. It's unrealistic to think the Somali government would ever do anything about it

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First and foremost I don't want to be biased. I've chewed khat, before it was illegal in the UK and also back home. My personal opinion is it should be controlled.

I like chewing, talking to people, chilling out. But I definitly also see the negative impact it has on people in a financial and emotional sense.

It's a balwaad, but theirs much worse things out their e.g hard drugs, and even alcohol. Nobody overdoses of khat.

I've seen a lot of casual chewers like myself and I find it sad that theirs this stigma on this wonderful plant. I want to hear you arguments and opinions, what's your stance.

Also who's uncle is this

:mjlaugh:
This thing is useless... and should be banned... it makes people unproductive/lazy, good for nothing..
I say it should and must be banned for better life

Im mean they work lakiin like when i was in hargeysa. 60 of the guys at any given time are in a marfeesh. Its the governments job to regulate people who camt control or take care of their responsibilities. I would suggest allow it only on thursday.

Yeah they should control it. Have you seen how crazy people get when khat arrives. Ive never seen people get that excited.

I heard ones one of the khat King pins brought khat prices up. People in Hargeisa were not happy, they started robbing. Ones the got their hands on the kingpin the police roughed them up and told them too keep the prices the same.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You ejaculate when you chew khat. If you eat at least a miichin or mardufo you will ejaculate. You need to take a shower after that
Wtf is that?:gucciwhat:

Is that how it affects men who chew.:(

Damn!

I feel sorry for women who are married to khat munchers:bell:

Disgusting plant:vqbuyv0:

Yeah they should control it. Have you seen how crazy people get when khat arrives. Ive never seen people get that excited.

I heard ones one of the khat King pins brought khat prices up. People in Hargeisa were not happy, they started robbing. Ones the got their hands on the kingpin the police roughed them up and told them too keep the prices the same.

First and foremost I don't want to be biased. I've chewed khat, before it was illegal in the UK and also back home. My personal opinion is it should be controlled.

I like chewing, talking to people, chilling out. But I definitly also see the negative impact it has on people in a financial and emotional sense.

It's a balwaad, but theirs much worse things out their e.g hard drugs, and even alcohol. Nobody overdoses of khat.

I've seen a lot of casual chewers like myself and I find it sad that theirs this stigma on this wonderful plant. I want to hear you arguments and opinions, what's your stance.

Also who's uncle is this

:mjlaugh:
So you brought it for £25 a bundle before £4 in the Uk??
Get me that khat Money ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts