Should khat be banned back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro that's not happened to me. But from what I know premature ejaculation. As long as your not rubbing one of attentionally or having sex, you just wash your private part. I'll send you a link regarding that.

"Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Can semen move without coming out?

Yes it can, when a person holds his penis so that it does not come out, or when his desire suddenly drops. Even though the fuqaha’ discussed this, it is very harmful. The fuqaha’ (may Allaah have mercy on him) may discuss an idea whether it is halaal or haraam. Some of the scholars said that ghusl is not required if the semen moves. This is the view favoured by Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah], and this is the correct view
Ejaculating and having some liquid coming out of your penis is not the same."

Last edited:
Bro that's not happened to me. But from what I know premature ejaculation. As long as your not rubbing one of attentionally or having sex, you just wash your private part. I'll send you a link regarding that.

"Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Can semen move without coming out?

Yes it can, when a person holds his penis so that it does not come out, or when his desire suddenly drops. Even though the fuqaha’ discussed this, it is very harmful. The fuqaha’ (may Allaah have mercy on him) may discuss an idea whether it is halaal or haraam. Some of the scholars said that ghusl is not required if the semen moves. This is the view favoured by Shaykh al-Islam [Ibn Taymiyah], and this is the correct view
Ejaculating and having some liquid coming out of your penis is not the same."
That is not what happens. Si caadi bu uuso baxa.
You go home with crusty pants. Regular ejaculation thats why when they go home they cant have any relation with thier wife. How can they hold it in front of 15 guys.

That is not what happens. Si caadi bu uuso baxa.
You go home with crusty pants. Regular ejaculation thats why when they go home they cant have any relation with thier wife. How can they hold it in front of 15 guys.

Suldaanka, walahi waad iga qolsliseey. I say walahi you don't ejaculated, if you do there's something wrong your body. Also khat is not glamourised as other substances by the media.

It's negative effects have never been proven. They've admitted when they banned it in the UK it was sort of pointless.

Suldaanka, walahi waad iga qolsliseey. I say walahi you don't ejaculated, if you do there's something wrong your body. Also khat is not glamourised as other substances by the media.

It's negative effects have never been proven. They've admitted when they banned it in the UK it was sort of pointless.

Even Mo Farax admitted being a fan of khat. I'm aware he's been chewing for a while.

Ask the heavyweights . They all bust sxb. Its normal. As i understand you werent really a "chewer".

Forget about Mo faraax. All the leaders in Somalia chew. Faarmaajo Gaas Bixi.

Walaahi beenta mahaa. Don't get me wrong I'm not here saying there's nothing with khat. I've seen people behave mad. But theirs something more then it seems.
These people already have issues in the first place.
Ask the heavyweights . They all bust sxb. Its normal. As i understand you werent really a "chewer".

Lol bro trust I used to chew. Do you know Casa in Harlesden I used to get the geesa and sometimes hereeri, that was my spot. But never have I heard someone say I'm leaking :drakelaugh:

Walaahi beenta mahaa. Don't get me wrong I'm not here saying there's nothing with khat. I've seen people

Lol bro trust I used to chew. Do you know Casa in Harlesden I used to get the geesa and sometimes hereeri, that was my spot. But never have I heard someone say I'm leaking :drakelaugh:
Bro im in North Somalia. Ama khatka baadiya sxb. Im from the states so no im not familiar.
Plus no one would ever say im leaking.:gucciwhat:

Bro im in North Somalia. Ama khatka baadiya sxb. Im from the states so no im not familiar.
Plus no one would ever say im leaking.:gucciwhat:

Well let's just say, if you really say khat gives ejaculation. I need me a hook up, cos I've tried them all. I would pay triple for it too be that good :siilaanyolaugh:
Besides if you not familiar you can't be just going around saying that factual

Bro I get women who are pissed. Some will just blame everything on khat. The reason the dad doesn't spend time with them, or kids, or doesn't work. But it's easy to point a blame on a Substance. Same way awale abukor did with the ban in UK
When a man spends 150 on khat a month he neglects income that was little in the first place. When he neglects the wifes rights oo xaga sariirta. When he spends all night chewing and all day sleeping when will he raise his kids. Alx dhalinyarada aad iyo aad uuma sii cuunan. Its decline

Well let's just say, if you really say khat gives ejaculation. I need me a hook up, cos I've tried them all. I would pay triple for it too be that good :siilaanyolaugh:
Besides if you not familiar you can't be just going around saying that factual
I said im not familar with the Uk. Ever try bo-ondhara

Familar with the Uk. Ever try bo-ondhara

Let me explain the effects, clearly you don't know it. Yes it causes you too feel horny so getting a boner is natural, also it will be harder to perform for the wife due to being mirqaam. But nothing comes out of your penis.

They had the same thing in the UK. They said, their husbands don't work or whatever. It wasn't because of the chew, a lot of the time their was issues in the household. Plus women like to control the husband so they don't want him to come home and not be able to give it up. I get it in that sense.

Let me explain the effects, clearly you don't know it. Yes it causes you too feel horny so getting a boner is natural, also it will be harder to perform for the wife due to being mirqaam. But nothing comes out of your penis.

They had the same thing in the UK. They said, their husbands don't work or whatever. It wasn't because of the chew, a lot of the time their was issues in the household. Plus women like to control the husband so they don't want him to come home and not be able to give it up. I get it in that sense.
War khatka waan ka badiya. Waan cuuni jiiray.
As for what im talking about is somalia not qurbaha.
Men control women here but tge problem is very real as i stated. I know in the states some men stay at tim hortons until midnight and go home late to avoid confrontation. Money is scarce and then you spend it on khat is a big deal. When you dont have time for your wife its a problem. When you dont see your kids its a problem. We used to eat khat six times a day.

War khatka waan ka badiya. Waan cuuni jiiray.
As for what im talking about is somalia not qurbaha.
Men control women here but tge problem is very real as i stated. I know in the states some men stay at tim hortons until midnight and go home late to avoid confrontation. Money is scarce and then you spend it on khat is a big deal. When you dont have time for your wife its a problem. When you dont see your kids its a problem. We used to eat khat six times a day.

Maybe so, I've been chewing for a decade. Although i wasn't a farax stuck in the marfish. I like it now and again.

I can't relate to these guys. Us Somalis say nin shaqayn shaax muu cabo. I see how you mean some people throw away their responsibility. But I know. Let's of guys, including myself we chew now and again.

But you do get people who are their for days. I don't respect those people and majority were 30-40.. Asking people for change.

But back home I see people chew a lot too but they were working around it.

Maybe so, I've been chewing for a decade. Although i wasn't a farax stuck in the marfish. I like it now and again.

I can't relate to these guys. Us Somalis say nin shaqayn shaax muu cabo. I see how you mean some people throw away their responsibility. But I know. Let's of guys, including myself we chew now and again.

But you do get people who are their for days. I don't respect those people and majority were 30-40.. Asking people for change.

But back home I see people chew a lot too but they were working around it.
Im mean they work lakiin like when i was in hargeysa. 60 of the guys at any given time are in a marfeesh. Its the governments job to regulate people who camt control or take care of their responsibilities. I would suggest allow it only on thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending