Should khat be banned back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
You are living in your fantasyland.only corrupt people use khat once you start using you are on your way of corruption.the problems that khat causes is unlimited.
Since it causes people to get addicted long term use can lead to psychosis.
Waste of time chewing while prayer is on ,kids sleeping on empty stomach cuz their addicted dad is chewing.the wife of the chewers usually strays cuz her loser husband is sitting on merfish all day(i have seen it).

It is haram buddy but you can continue using khat but to need to advertize it here we know its ills negatives and has 0 positives!
http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/Fatawa...me=en&View=Page&PageID=8445&PageNo=1&BookID=7

You are living in your fantasyland.only corrupt people use khat once you start using you are on your way of corruption.the problems that khat causes is unlimited.
Since it causes people to get addicted long term use can lead to psychosis.
Waste of time chewing while prayer is on ,kids sleeping on empty stomach cuz their addicted dad is chewing.the wife of the chewers usually strays cuz her loser husband is sitting on merfish all day(i have seen it).

It is haram buddy but you can continue using khat but to need to advertize it here we know its ills negatives and has 0 positives!
http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/Fatawa...me=en&View=Page&PageID=8445&PageNo=1&BookID=7

I might not agree with you but I respect very one's opinion. I think there's tons of things worse then khat. Also you make it seem she cheated only cos of khat. The lady who just wanted to hoe around and blame it on his vice :denzelnigga:

First and foremost I don't want to be biased. I've chewed khat, before it was illegal in the UK and also back home. My personal opinion is it should be controlled.

I like chewing, talking to people, chilling out. But I definitly also see the negative impact it has on people in a financial and emotional sense.

It's a balwaad, but theirs much worse things out their e.g hard drugs, and even alcohol. Nobody overdoses of khat.

I've seen a lot of casual chewers like myself and I find it sad that theirs this stigma on this wonderful plant. I want to hear you arguments and opinions, what's your stance.

Also who's uncle is this

:mjlaugh:
he is isaaaq
i heard most of the men of there in wakandaland are zombie-like :lolbron:

Khat has definatley stripped the manliness of a generation of guys.

Not providing, not parenting your children or spending time with your wife makes you a failure of a man.

In which way does a man abusing substances benefit the family unit? It contributes to the breakdown of the family which in turn causes severe societal issues of dysfunctional kids lashing out and long suffering wives.

I think what makes it dissapointing is how accepting people back home are of unproductive men. Fathers are an integral part of the family, it's important he shows his sons and daughters what a real man is. Men and women are an example to their children.

Khat has definatley stripped the manliness of a generation of guys.

Not providing, not parenting your children or spending time with your wife makes you a failure of a man.

In which way does a man abusing substances benefit the family unit? It contributes to the breakdown of the family which in turn causes severe societal issues of dysfunctional kids lashing out and long suffering wives.

I think what makes it dissapointing is how accepting people back home are of unproductive men. Fathers are an integral part of the family, it's important he shows his sons and daughters what a real man is. Men and women are an example to their children.

Walaal thing is people keep arguing about family being effected. But are in denial that many single man and married man hold down their job. Chew khat every now and again, I think they have every right to do so. Also it's a plant, stimulating substance like coffee. Not a drug, plus its. Not addictive as ciggeretes.

I'm not excusing some farahs behaviour as they like to blame khat for their marital troubles. But the real issue is them

Some men with kids chew at home to spend time with the kids and pray their salah, but people just make this stigma.. That he's spends all night in the marfish if he's a khat chewer

Walaal thing is people keep arguing about family being effected. But are in denial that many single man and married man hold down their job. Chew khat every now and again, I think they have every right to do so. Also it's a plant, stimulating substance like coffee. Not a drug, plus its. Not addictive as ciggeretes.

I'm not excusing some farahs behaviour as they like to blame khat for their marital troubles. But the real issue is them

Most of the khat chewers i've seen even if they hold down a job don't have much ambition or drive. Nor are they hands on dads.

We have enough problems in our community. The least we should be doing is discouraging this sort of behaviour.

I was reading an article that suggested 60% of Somali men in the UK i think are unemployed :mindblown:

I'm blaming the khat.

Most of the khat chewers i've seen even if they hold down a job don't have much ambition or drive. Nor are they hands on dads.

We have enough problems in our community. The least we should be doing is discouraging this sort of behaviour.

I was reading an article that suggested 60% of Somali men in the UK i think are unemployed :mindblown:

I'm blaming the khat.

Your blaming khat, but khat is banned in the UK in 2014. Also the government have shown that the ban was pointless as their was not scientific evidence showing harm of khat and their weren't criminal disturbances because of it.

As a chewer myself I've seen a lot of hands on dad's. They have 10 kids, work and still find tike to chew. Mainly our women are just bitter because they feel its a double standard a man can chew. Also although he hid it many many women chew low-key.. Doesn't make them bad mums.

Status
Not open for further replies.