• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest man to ever walk this earth was an Arab, prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Wait so you push for Arab nationalism because the prophet was Arab. That explains it.lol

If you're calling me an Arab nationalist cause I would choose a Muslim Arab over a non Muslim Somali then I am guilty as charged lol

You are accusing muslims in ogaden of being gaalo?

So let me be clear Palestinians are Muslims and People in Soomaali Galbeed are Non-Muslims according to you.:uCkf6mf:

Good to know. You are very much an racist Arab nationalist and a takfiri

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wait so you push for Arab nationalism because the prophet was Arab. That explains it.lol

You are accusing muslims in ogaden of being gaalo?

So let me be clear Palestinians are Muslims and People in Soomaali Galbeed are Non-Muslims according to you.:uCkf6mf:
You should work for Fox News lol

The way you twist words very cunning, do you know about neuro linguistic programming, the art of doublespeak, stop casting your spells lol

You should work for Fox News lol

Naw. I am not a liar like you nor do instigate hate. You would fit in well with their hypocrisy.

The way you twist words very cunning, do you know about neuro linguistic programming, the art of doublespeak, stop casting your spells lol

I dont twist anything these are your own words word for word. You were the one who said this...

"I did'nt dehumanise the struggle in Somali region of Ethiopia, "I merely stated that their plight is nothing in comparison with the Israeli onslaught against the Palestinians"

What did you say again about muslims sufferings being equal?

It is not my fault you are tying so hard to be covert and devious even after being exposed for the arab bootyclapping fraud that you are.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naw. I am not a liar like you nor do instigate hate. You would fit in well with their hypocrisy.

I dont twist anything these are your own words word for word. You were the one who said this...

"I did'nt dehumanise the struggle in Somali region of Ethiopia, "I merely stated that their plight is nothing in comparison with the Israeli onslaught against the Palestinians"

What did you say again about muslims sufferings being equal?

It is not my fault you are tying so hard to be covert and devious even after being exposed for the arab bootyclapping fraud that you are.
Was there white phosphorous used in Somali galbeed?

Were they put in an open air prison like the people in gaza?

Were they refused food & other necessities?

Are there check points in Somali galbeed?

Are their homes being bulldozed like those in Palestine?

Are they being bombed to smithereens like the Palestinians?

You are indeed biased, human suffering is bad all around but to compare 9/11 to the holocaust is ridiculous to say the least. My intention wasn't to belittle the suffering in Somali galbeed I can assure you.

Was there white phosphorous used in Somali galbeed?

Were they put in an open air prison like the people in gaza?

Were they refused food & other necessities?

Are there check points in Somali galbeed?

Are their homes being bulldozed like those in Palestine?

Are they being bombed to smithereens like the Palestinians?

:cosbyhmm:

Muslim suffering is the same regardless of race,

Except when it comes to Palestine it's is way more significant right?

If one Muslim is suffering its like the entire ummah is one body hence they will feel the pain.

This is why I think you are a troll. Then why would compare peoples suffering if you believe that? Talk about major cognitive dissonance

You are indeed biased, human suffering is bad all around but to compare 9/11 to the holocaust is ridiculous to say the least. My intention wasn't to belittle the suffering in Somali galbeed I can assure you.

I am biased? I am not the one running around comparing Muslim peoples sufferings and try to downplay another ones while making the other one more significant & relevant.

Yes it was your intention by comparing and saying one is more significant than the other is very much belittling the sufferings and making a game out of it.

You are trying to backtrack after I caught you lying several times. It is not working bro everyone on this forum can see what a liar you are. You do not care for Muslims only Arabs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:cosbyhmm:

Except when it comes to Palestine it's is way more significant right?

This is why I think you are a troll. Then why would compare peoples suffering if you believe that? Talk about major cognitive dissonance

I am biased? I am not the one running around comparing Muslim peoples sufferings and try to downplay another ones while making the other one more significant & relevant.

Yes it was your intention by comparing and saying one is more significant than the other is very much belittling the sufferings and making a game out of it.

You are trying to backtrack after I caught you lying several times. It is not working bro everyone on this forum can see what a liar you are. You do not care for Muslims only Arabs.
You have the audacity to compare Somali qalbeed to gaza? Lol you not serious, it's you who's clearly the troll.

@Cognitivedissonance
Bro you are the one doing uh comparing not me! :cryinglaughsmiley:

You are the one saying one suffering more insignificant than another. Dehumanizing one in the process of comparison.

I am just saying all Muslims sufferings are equal.

You are one sick Arab nationalist.

You have the audacity to compare Somali qalbeed to gaza? Lol you not serious, it's you who's clearly the troll.

Are you deliberately trying to erase and undermine the sufferings of our Muslim brothers in Ogaden?

Tens of thousands of ethnic Somali civilians living in eastern Ethiopia’s
Somali Regional State are experiencing serious abuses and a looming humanitarian crisis in the context of a little-known conflict between the
Ethiopian government and an Ethiopian Somali rebel movement. The situation is critical. Since mid-2007, thousands of people have fled,
seeking refuge in neighboring Somalia and Kenya from widespread
Ethiopian military attacks on civilians and villages that amount to war
crimes and crimes against humanity.For those who remain in the war-affected area, continuing abuses by both rebels and Ethiopian troops pose a direct threat to their survival and create a pervasive culture of fear. The Ethiopian military campaign of forced relocations and destruction of villages reduced in early 2008 compared to its peak in mid-2007, but other abuses-including arbitrary detentions, torture, and mistreatment in detention-are continuing. These are combining with severe restrictions on movement and commercial trade, minimal access to independent relief assistance, a worsening drought, and rising food prices to create a highly vulnerable population at risk of humanitarian disaster.
https://www.hrw.org/video-photos/interactive/2010/09/08/ogaden-war-crimes-ethiopia

You are one sick twisted heartless hatefilled person. The hatred you have for Fellow Muslims somalis is amazing.

You don't care for the Ummah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you deliberately trying to erase and undermine the sufferings of our Muslim brothers in Ogaden?

You are one sick twisted heartless hatefilled person. The hatred you have for Fellow Muslims somalis is amazing.
Are you from Somali galbeed?

I've got my immediate family who have visited jigjiga & I can Assure you that it's no gaza Alhamdulillah they're doing fine unlike us in Somalia. So why don't you concentrate first on Somalia instead of Somali galbeed as for al aqsa? I'll always love it's before Somalia, I suggest you do some research on Islamic eschatology.

First it's he tries to erase and undermine sufferings of non Arab Muslims by mentioning a holy mosque then he tries to show bunch propaganda video clip and undermine peoples suffering by comparison.

Walahi I am speechless what sick twisted inhuman f*ck does this?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
First it's he tries to erase and undermine sufferings of non Arab Muslims by mentioning a holy mosque then he tries to show bunch propaganda video clip and undermine peoples suffering by comparison.

Walahi I am speechless what sick twisted inhuman f*ck does this?
The type that won't disrespect you while giving his opinion.

Are you from Somali galbeed?

I've got my immediate family who have visited jigjiga & I can Assure you that it's no gaza Alhamdulillah they're doing fine unlike us in Somalia. So why don't you concentrate first on Somalia instead of Somali galbeed as for al aqsa? I'll always love it's before Somalia, I suggest you do some research on Islamic eschatology.

Lool! So somali Galbeed has been reduced to simple jigjiga. Somali Galbeed = jigjiga.

So a holy mosque and Islamic theology in Isreal erases the suffering of Muslim people in Ogaden?

:rejoice: i rather be in israel than in the middle of the ogaden desert getting abused by liyu police.
640x392_56470_255965.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool! So somali Galbeed has been reduced to simple jigjiga. Somali Galbeed = jigjiga.

So a holy mosque and Islamic theology in Isreal erases the suffering of Muslim people in Ogaden?
Why you dodging my questions like a plague? Lol

Do you believe in somaliweyn or the caliphate?

Jigjiga is in Somali galbeed right smh you're clutching at straws my wadani bredrin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.