• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I was lurking and just wanted to say this, Salih, 100% of the people voted that you leave... Wallahi this guy is childish, even irl.

اخرج من هذا موقع
:camby:

I couldn't help but to comment. This is my last post on SomaliSpot.

You are twisting my words you crafty little geeljire, I merely said one 'place' 'al aqsa' is more important than other places.

Nope you said the plight of Muslims in Ogaden was nothing compared to Palestinian onslaught

I did'nt dehumanise the struggle in Somali region of Ethiopia, I merely stated that their plight is nothing in comparison with the Israeli onslaught against the Palestinians & the reason for your slander against me is cause you're biased.

This is pretty much what you said your own words word for word.

So differentiating one muslim group over another on any basis means that you believe in Nationalism and not Ummah. It also means you are a racist arab nationalist

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hilarious a racist Arab nationalist preaching Ummah. Somalispot and the trolls they attract wale waa yab. Cognitive dissonance indeed. lol:ulachen001:
Can you compare 9/11 to the holocaust?

The Palestinians have it a million times worse, with check points & cut off electricity, no food being allowed to be shipped in or brought in through land. Plus they're facing a superpower the khazarian mafia the Rothschild, their plan is to eventually destroy al aqsa & build their Babylonian temple. If one Muslim is suffering its like the entire ummah is one body hence they will feel the pain.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Muslim suffering is the same regardless of race, but east London mosque is nowhere near as important as al aqsa ma garatey yaro.

Muslim suffering is the same regardless of race,

If one Muslim is suffering its like the entire ummah is one body hence they will feel the pain.

I agree with this

But then why do you differentiate and compare?. Why do you try and down play the Muslim struggles of non Arabs? Why do dehumanize Muslims in Myanmar, central Congo and Ogaden.

I did'nt dehumanise the struggle in Somali region of Ethiopia, I merely stated that their plight is nothing in comparison with the Israeli onslaught against the Palestinians & the reason for your slander against me is cause you're biased.

Yes you did state this contradicting yourself.

Yet again proving how you suffer from Cognitive Dissonance.

What was it that you said again ..oh yeah

Muslim suffering is the same regardless of race,

If one Muslim is suffering its like the entire ummah is one body hence they will feel the pain.

Wait .. I thought you said the suffering of ogadenians don't compare to Palestinians suffering? Are all Muslim suffering not suddenly the same?
:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
I have nothing but love and compassion to me the suffering of all Muslims regardless of race,ethnicity,color poor or rich or which country they inhabit are the same. I have unconditionally equal empathy. I have compassion for the suffering of humankind.

It's called being human, maybe something you lack.

@Cognitivedissonance You my friend is just one racist Arab nationalist. Arab nationalism and Ummah do not mix my friend. I hope you know that.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have nothing but love and compassion to me the suffering of all Muslims regardless of race,ethnicity,color poor or rich or which country they inhabit are the same. I have unconditionally equal empathy. I have compassion for the suffering of humankind.

@Cognitivedissonance You my friend is just one racist Arab nationalist. Arab nationalism and Ummah do not mix my friend.
The most important thing is that you're my brother in Islam & misunderstanding can occur even between blood brothers. The bond we share is there's no God except Allah, regardless of how many times you insult me or categorise me, that won't change the fact that I love you for Allah's sake fadlan embrace your brother in Islam lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

@Cognitivedissonance You my friend is just one racist Arab nationalist. Arab nationalism and Ummah do not mix my friend. I hope you know that.
How can I be an Arab nationalist when I'm not Arab lol

How can I be an Arab nationalist when I'm not Arab lol

You don't have to be arab to push for arab nationalistic sentiments.
The fact that you are dehumanizing non- Arab Muslim groups, while Saying Arab Muslims group more worth. Is very much proof of that.

The most important thing is that you're my brother in Islam & misunderstanding can occur even between blood brothers. The bond we share is there's no God except Allah, regardless of how many times you insult me or categorise me, that won't change the fact that I love you for Allah's sake fadlan embrace your brother in Islam lol

No don't try that on me man. You dont believe in Ummah nor are you loyal to muslims, you actually suffer from Cognitive Dissonance.

Zero misunderstandings. You have simply been exposed as a racist arab nationalist. Who think certain muslims groups are less significant than others and that one Muslim group's suffering has more priority over another.

Fix the hatred and confusion in your heart first and get rid of that Arab Fetish you have. Arabism and Islam does not mix.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You love Arabs not Muslims. Allah is witnessing your lies.
You are entitled to your opinion, I won't judge you like you've judged me.

I think you bring good contribution to this forum, in particular I enjoy reading the information you bring fourth about the history of somali,s, very informative, I appreciate you my brother in Islam.

Nin wacan ba tahay oo dhadkiisa jecel waa ka muuqata lakiinse try not to be biased. Aniga Somali ba ahay through & through boowe ceeb ma ahan if two men disagree, let's tone it down on the name calling saxiibkiisa.

Put it this way, your more closer to me than shamis who's said she's not a Muslim. Markas xanaqaa intu ka imi? Shaidanka iis ka naar boowe.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't have to be arab to push for arab nationalistic sentiments.
The fact that you are dehumanizing non- Arab Muslim groups, while Saying Arab Muslims group more worth. Is very much proof of that.

No don't try that on me man. You dont believe in Ummah nor are you loyal to muslims, you actually suffer from Cognitive Dissonance.

Zero misunderstandings. You have simply been exposed as a racist arab nationalist. Who think certain muslims groups are less significant than others and that one Muslim group's suffering has more priority over another.

Fix the hatred and confusion in your heart first and get rid of that Arab Fetish you have. Arabism and Islam does not mix.
Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage, Lord give me patience lol

You are entitled to your opinion, I won't judge you like you've judged me.

Opinion? I displayed the evidence all over this thread. It is very much a fact. You love Arabs not Muslims.

These are your own words I copied and pasted word for word. The huge contradiction behind them is very apparent.

Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage, Lord give me patience lol

There is no reason in lies Saaxiib.

Go preach your Arabism somewhere else. You need to call back the doctor who diagnosed you with Cognitive Dissonance and thank him cuz he was right.

Your actions are in direct contradiction to your professed beliefs.

You are a coward that need to stop using Islam and the Ummah to justify your Arab booty-clapping.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Opinion? I displayed the evidence all over this thread. It is very much a fact. You love Arabs not Muslims.

These are your own words I copied and pasted word for word. The huge contradiction behind them is very apparent.

There is no reason in lies Saaxiib.

Go preach your Arabism somewhere else. You need to call back the doctor who diagnosed you with Cognitive Dissonance and thank him cuz he was right.

Your actions are in direct contradiction to your professed beliefs.

You are a coward that need to stop using Islam and the Ummah to justify your Arab booty-clapping.
The greatest man to ever walk this earth was an Arab, prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

The difference like I said plenty of times before is that you believe in nationalism & I don't.

Nationalism is forbidden in Islam.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're calling me an Arab nationalist cause I would choose a Muslim Arab over a non Muslim Somali then I am guilty as charged lol

Status
Not open for further replies.