Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you dodging my questions like a plague? Lol

Do you believe in somaliweyn or the caliphate?

Jigjiga is in Somali galbeed right smh you're clutching at straws my wadani bredrin lol

Why are you trying to divert from the topic bro? :ulachen001:

It's more about you lying to people about your belief in ummah and then differentiating muslim groups suffering. How can you compare the suffering of muslim groups like that? Are they not human?

Everytime you open your mouth people see your bullshit.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This is the Gaza that's worse than the Ogaden

gaza-skyline.jpg

_45350020_gazaskyline466.jpg

:sheed:

This is the Ogaden where thousands are massacred and villages are routinely razed

getNewsImages

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKN1246138020080615?irpc=932

Arab Lives Matter More
Masha Allah jigjiga looks beautiful I can't wait to visit!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just don't understand the kind of mental gymnastics enables people to dehumanize human groups like that. :uCkf6mf:

It's called self hate sxb.

He would rather save a Arab than a Somali if push came to shove lol

Arab Justice Warriors are a branch of SJW where other lives and causes are far more important than Somali lives despite Somalis also being a part of this so called Ummah/Black race.

It's called self hate sxb.

He would rather save a Arab than a Somali if push came to shove lol

Arab Justice Warriors are a branch of SJW where other lives and causes are far more important than Somali lives despite Somalis also being a part of this so called Ummah/Black race.

Arab Justice Warriors
:lolbron:

So religion and skin color is being used as some sort of mechanism for people to self hate and hide behind

Woow! these people are some twisted fuckers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Arab Justice Warriors
:lolbron:

So religion and skin color is being used as some sort of mechanism for people to self hate and hide behind

Woow! these people are some twisted fuckers.
You're an elusive creature similar to the Loch Ness, at least bahal has got the testicular fortitude to speak his mind & isn't bothered by what others think. But you I feel pity for cause you're living this facade, stop beating around the bush & answer my questions captain wadani lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy geeljire guy is comparing holyland of Al quds to some desert in africa kkkkkk

You should work for Fox News lol

The way you twist words very cunning, do you know about neuro linguistic programming, the art of doublespeak, stop casting your spells lol

A good way to get high blood pressure young is to continuously engage that obsessive teenager.

I posted a study in the politics section here and restarted the study's conclusions wanting to discuss those conclusions with others on here. Somehow, he somehow interpreted the complete opposite of what was stated by the authors and used a small pointless snippet to justify his attempt at contradicting their conclusions. Everything after that was the same tactics he employed against you here to shit all over the thread. :heh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol I will never entertain engaging this cunning & conniving creature. He has no intention to have a dialogue, he gets something in his head & he runs with, there's no reasoning with someone like that. Wuu madax aadeg yahay, shallay shax hataa waa ka caabi weeyey, never again, I asked him 2 question & he danced around it whereas I answered all his questions smh snake weeyey lol

S

Shamis

So caring about Somali Galbeed is political 'Somali Weyn' opinion despite images of burned down villages and testimonies from women who have been raped by the Ethiopian army? 30% of women in Somali Galbeed have been raped by Ethiopian forces and he doesn't believe that there's a humanitarian crisis there?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So caring about Somali Galbeed is political 'Somali Weyn' opinion despite images of burned down villages and testimonies from women who have been raped by the Ethiopian army? 30% of women in Somali Galbeed have been raped by Ethiopian forces and he doesn't believe that there's a humanitarian crisis there?
Naa naga amuus iskoronyo yahay, gaal xuun ba tahay oo xaarka iska dhaaqin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending