Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

kan cirka lago soo tuurey. sanka noga bax doofaryahow :pacspit:
images

S

SOMACOON

Tf you asking silly ass questions for?
Log out and take the hommie @TheXamarCadcadGuy with you.

You know i f*ck wid you bro, but this niggah....magaca ilaahi nala ka qabto :camby:

Salih

Move right or get left
ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
This is ending within an hour. When it ends then the decision is final.
:damsel:

If I am not mistaken, arent you the arabic guy that used the term "black as dhuxul" as an insult? Also didnt you say, " arabs are going to take over East Africa, and you being "superior" because you are an arab?

I would have usually said that foreigners can stay here as long as they are quiet and they show respect, but you did the opposite thing. The only thing you bring here is racism. Just leave boo.

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I think you should stay because you bring diversity to this forum :stevej:i don't want to be the only xamari person on here. But bro, you pissed off too many people within a short time lol you will be missed lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lamagoodle are ruthless. They're chasing you off of SSpot like they chased your people out of Somalia. :mjlaugh:

S

Shamis

Looool Duchess it was the only good outcome of the war. I hope they never come back. Hargeisa made a big mistake introducing them, they should have spent more time in Benadir and seen how disgusting they are to locals.

Salih

Move right or get left
@Shamis you act like a cold person but you're not. Just admit it mate, you're a big softy. You just need to take deep breaths and calm down. @Duchess if you're a mod then that's stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.