Should Farahs be present when their Halimo is in labour?

Walahi o bilahi I can handle that machine with my eyes closed even though they pumped up the voltage (to make it worse than it is)

if birth had no disgusting aspects to it and only pain Walahi, I would take my wife’s place in a HEARTBEAT!
a real man lets his wife suffer
giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I hope the vast majority of you on here are children or teens because if not, then I feel sorry for your future wives.
If she needs my support. I'll be there but if given an option. We all know giving birth is gross procces

I am at an age/stage where I will procreate soon.
Should I be present during the delivery?

They talk about Fathers empowerment and baby benefiting from the microbiome at birth.
But what about the chemistry between me and her dying after the sights and sounds.
:noneck:

I might have to pretend I got stuck in traffic.

for all u who’ve done this, pls enlighten us.
Discuss

Hell NO. You wont see me in the same room as my wife fighting for her life and me not being able to do anything about it. And if she survive and she will have to get off the bed so I can take a pic for the homies

E03egAUWYAc6CiG.jpg

With the epidemic of deadbeat dads and its lasting effects on children, you gotta take the baby out yourself. Xaalada wey xumaatey. :faysalwtf:

After whispering the adhaan to your childs ear, you gotta whisper that he/she got a father to prevent any problems stemming from fatherlesness. This is just a vaccine that last 10 years.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
walaalo did u know in my long road journeys when I drink water all I see is your face at the bottom of the glass
:snoop:

I thought you were a lander, why are you using xamari shukaansi lines , they say shyt like abaayo biyaaha aan kaa dhax arka

:pachah1:

I'm not a fan of the new age husband in the delivery room type.
:mjdontkno: But if you made the child why suddenly feel like a blushing virgin in seeing it enter the world. Why do men lose their composure? Oh well.
Exactly, you’ve seen everything by this point, so man up it isn’t that gross

Trending

Latest posts