Should Farahs be present when their Halimo is in labour?

This is why I'm an advocate for polygamy. 9months is too long not to smash, or else do it awkwardly meanwhile fending off all the smiling and alluring vixens at work.
100% need a halal sidechick.

mrlog

VIP
This is why I'm an advocate for polygamy. 9months is too long not to smash, or else do it awkwardly meanwhile fending off all the smiling and alluring vixens at work.
100% need a halal sidechick.

huh
U do know that making luv up until delivery day is allowed and normal.
in fact it’s spicier for some females.

@mrlog you should ask if she looking for your support in the delivery Room. Giving birth is a big moment for any mother and scary moment for first time mothers, if important to look at it from her perspective

Or is because her beliefs and ideology?

Nowadays, it's different. Back in the old days it was scary. Now, its like taking deep long constipation- like shit and if it doesn't work out your put to sleep and theres a cut on your belly when you wake up.
Was watching some home births, these mother's make it easy by giving birth in a pool instead of a hospital bed, they are the legends.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm just waiting for @Angelina @Amirah @Desert Flower at this point
Ud8xgso.gif

I am at an age/stage where I will procreate soon.
Should I be present during the delivery?

They talk about Fathers empowerment and baby benefiting from the microbiome at birth.
But what about the chemistry between me and her dying after the sights and sounds.
:noneck:

I might have to pretend I got stuck in traffic.

for all u who’ve done this, pls enlighten us.
Discuss
I think it’s important. Be there and support your wife. She’ll need you.

Faraxs try to act like it’s a shameful thing for a woman to give birth to a baby they helped put in you. You think your wife made that baby by herself?

Also those that say they would lose attraction to their wives after they give birth are nothing but nacas and I feel bad for any woman that marries you

If anything you should love them more for risking their lives to birth you a child

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Also those that say they would lose attraction to their wives after they give birth are nothing but nacas and I feel bad for any woman that marries you

If anything you should love them more for risking their lives to birth you a child

Alx being bisexual.

:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My brother and brother in law fainted during the delivery. Back then they were first-time father. The second and third time, they got used to it.
Mash Allah they support their wife throughout the pregnancy, delivery and postpartum.

I would watch her give birth out of curiosity.
Wallahi you moving dangerously. Thats how you end up celibate for life. One look at her downstairs pushing out a whole ass human being is enough to make a nigga not want to stick his gus in there again.

imma be sitting in the waiting room with airpods set on highest volume i dont wanna hear it :nahgirl: ill come in once its done inshallah

imma be sitting in the waiting room with airpods set on highest volume i dont wanna hear it :nahgirl: ill come in once its done inshallah
I know you will defo be listening to some drake - doing it wrong or something.

"So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you, that's the wrong thing to do, touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you
That's the wrong thing to do..."

I know you will defo be listening to some drake - doing it wrong or something.

"So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you, that's the wrong thing to do, touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you
That's the wrong thing to do..."
:trumpsmirk:

More like
''I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdosed on confidence
Started not to give a f- and stopped fearing the consequence
Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments''

:trumpsmirk:

More like
''I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdosed on confidence
Started not to give a f- and stopped fearing the consequence
Drinkin' every night because we drink to my accomplishments''
Or if the child ends up different color to you because xalimo had a taste of Brian in accountant. You put on Kanye gold digger on the drive home because you made the mistake of ticking aabo on the lil bastards birth certificate.

Trending

Latest posts