Should Farahs be present when their Halimo is in labour?

mrlog

VIP
I am at an age/stage where I will procreate soon.
Should I be present during the delivery?

They talk about Fathers empowerment and baby benefiting from the microbiome at birth.
But what about the chemistry between me and her dying after the sights and sounds.
:noneck:

I might have to pretend I got stuck in traffic.

for all u who’ve done this, pls enlighten us.
Discuss

do you think it takes like an hour or two to give birth? i don’t think you can “i was stuck in traffic” your way out of being in there for the birth of your child...

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If i was a parent, i'd be overprotective, thus, i'll be the nigga who'll help her to birth our only child!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I tell her no thanks

Her vj will be the size of a watermelon and releasing a whole human cover in her own blood or the doctors will gut her belly open like a prized deer after a hunting trip

Who wants to see that shit

how long does it take?
26C954C9-E1B8-4CD0-83C1-540D33BFD529.jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I am at an age/stage where I will procreate soon.
Should I be present during the delivery?

They talk about Fathers empowerment and baby benefiting from the microbiome at birth.
But what about the chemistry between me and her dying after the sights and sounds.
:noneck:

I might have to pretend I got stuck in traffic.

for all u who’ve done this, pls enlighten us.
Discuss

Nig/ger logic

mrlog

VIP
I tell her no thanks

Her vj will be the size of a watermelon and releasing a whole human cover in her own blood or the doctors will gut her belly open like a prized deer after a hunting trip

exactly, something the size of a watermelon coming out of something the size of a pear.
The attraction will be gone and I’ll have to get me another baby-mama

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
We need some females perspective
@Leila @HIBAQ123 @Basra @Amirah
What are your thoughts,

would your man get brownie points if he’s present with his pink shirt holding ur hand saying “pushhhh” acting like a metrosexual
Or do u prefer a real geeljire who will work overtime to buy u Dahab and pay off your student loans
:gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not a fan of the new age husband in the delivery room type.
:mjdontkno: But if you made the child why suddenly feel like a blushing virgin in seeing it enter the world. Why do men lose their composure? Oh well.

exactly, something the size of a watermelon coming out of something the size of a pear.
The attraction will be gone and I’ll have to get me another baby-mama
Wouldn’t you like her more for giving birth to your child and seeing the pain? Really weird to view her sexually when I’m pain

I'm not a fan of the new age husband in the delivery room type.
:mjdontkno: But if you made the child why suddenly feel like a blushing virgin in seeing it enter the world. Why do men lose their composure? Oh well.
Child birth is a scary process with all the screaming, blood and a torn apart vagina :eek::eek:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@mrlog you should ask if she looking for your support in the delivery Room. Giving birth is a big moment for any mother and scary, painful and dangerous moment for first time mothers, it important to look at it from her perspective

Or is because her beliefs and ideology?