• A)Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • B)No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As history 'attests' if the south wants us to join them under centralism u need repeat history as history repeats itself. U need to 'destroy our sultanates' which is now Puntland like the Italians did and bring in Somali soldiers to invade from interior. U may also need 'ethiopians or eritreans' as proven in the past with the sultanates. This time the 'war' will be far 'brutal' cause last time the kingdom was split as 'two' axises the southern mudug one and the bari-nugaal one, plus a-lot of the interior were supporters of 'sayid' and divided.

This time you will face a 'HARTI' resistance, it will be the biggest war that would've happened since the sayyidka, it won't be nothing like that 91 shit of urban warfare and tabar daran clan shits. This is the stuff white people will write about in history books like they did with sayidka, Ha isku kicina PL, yusan idin waalin niin maraykan ka yimi oo arday ahaa waagi siyad, he lacks intimate Somali knowledge, hadu kugu kor baranaya.

If Somali armed forces invade it will be(HG/Abgal) the rest are taba daran clans. They will need Turks to slam us from the sea like the Italian did. They will need more then HG/ABGAAL and Rahanwayn cause half the fighters will be 'less grade due to environmental conditioning' and not battle hardened in the 'desert' condition, their only warriors in 'xafaado' hamar niyahow, I know these niggas wallahi, the southie warfare hadu bartay he just sneaks up on u in neighborhood like 'african american' like drive by shit.

I am a bit worried that a 'rogue' state like Qatar may back slamming PL but the CIA will blast them for it, as Diyano will inform them of 'farmajo' policy and Farmajo will get an urgent call from US Ambassador as usual that his country may be 'not recognized' as state anymore due to his 'aggression'.

Turkey we have good relationship as we got the 'darawish' who defended in the state plus PL assisted the ottoman keep it's axis in Berbera, we funnelled weapons to Sayidka, we just didn't want them using our port as we can't have two allies in the same region as the treaty said we cannot allow any foreigner in this dominion as they were in 'rat' race to secure their colonies not share it with each other. They were looking for settlement areas and farming places and urbans and the coastal guys just served as 'security' partner for them in return for arms to secure the hostile interior in-case they disturb the lane-way. HG coast line wasn't secured that's why Keenadiid stepped in reality before @Teeri-Alpha did a nd take it

On what grounds? Fat boy Deni has yet to make a legitimate argument. The people of Puntland have no time for his Nairobi coffee shop beefs with Farmaajo etc. He needs to sit down with the FGS and iron out these issues before we're killing other somalis for aaran jaan ideologies. People of Mudug, Bari are fed up with the administration in Garowe.

Federalism hasn't worked for Puntland, we're just roughneck conservatives who love their land and will build it (isxilqaan/Gara'ad Port) or maintain the little that we do have. We need visionary leadership. Forget Kenya nd UAE, we should be leading Somalia toward prosperity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha we are aware HG seeks your advice and MJ advices and tries to 'inherit' it and then 'rule' hawiye but u poisoned him we know to hate MJ and he actually believed you, cuz he cuts deals with u, u did the same to Dhulbahante, and we know your trying your hardest with Warsangeli. We will deal with u but diplomatically as ur trying to create a hostile axis for PL(baraxlay), sool for garowe, makhir for bosaso, u been trying it for centuries, it wont work HARTI are one. GM ana wax ka dhigay not you abdullahi issa, the whole nation loved him, u have no good intentions for him and u wud be slaving him

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha lets talk real warya, what has any ogaden ally achieved lets use the dhulbahante story. U sent him out to 'wars' and dead bodies and u still made him believe he is HERO. I created an Abdullahi Issa out of Sacad marku hos-tayda fadhiye, a true national hero. I don't have any ill intentions. Lets examine your other history with your neighbors, they live like 'midg2n' la haysto all fearing when the next 'invasion' is coming from Ogaden, u can't rule people like that, is this your intention after u created a hostile axis for PL using 'HG' and Dhulos and Warsan(I know your getting in their ear) as u keep mentioning them constantly in disparaging way because they don't listen to u.

When u disparage someone waa qof gacantada ku jirin anymore kkkk, regardless of clan, that's why I disparage Hawiye and Isaaq, that's why u disparage Marehan and Warsangeli(your last needed axis) to surround Majerteniya region and then make us flee on 'boats' to 'socotra' and then you will 'muscle' in and secure that 'coastline' while you muscle in and secure 'kismayo' you want to take our spot in Somalia

Ogaden is a potential 'enemy' to PL, I am not saying they are an 'enemy' but the clans who hate us all love them for some 'odd' reason, is it because he gets in their ear? poisining that mind and uploading 'somali' idealogy which he founded for OGADEN PURPOSES. He wants 'Somalia' to be some sort of 'army' he can call so he can continue invading and capture near lands and we are his 'hostages' as he takes the spoil

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come on Ogaden boys who keep saying MJ is bad. I can list all my allies and they inherited positive gains from me, I am sure 100% are capacity built from the 60s to 91, yes I agree I took my share for my work and let them share the other half the seat but that is how life is, u put in something, u take what is yours based on your CONTRIBUTIONS.

U can't say I will put in 10 dollars into a company and want 1 million back, Somalia is like that, PL is the developer, and engineer of the failed 'sayid' policy of 'identity' politics and we create a system that evolves to suit our nation in different time periods. It's always based on the reality on the ground and future proofing it to ensure the system lasts and has no holes. Are u trying to inject 'ogadenism' agenda into it and make us 'hostile' towards Ethiopia so we die for you again, or is it the ONLF faction wants to use as 'bargaining' chip for 'ogaden interest'. We gonna keep you chained to HABASH as you tried to keep us CHAINED TO U.

Ogaden waxba lagama dhaxlin 'dhiig mooye' Somali/ethio war, sayidka, you get into people ears to break down clans who u feel are working towards their vision. Marehan turned clans against each other into kacaan diid iyo kacaan lovers by ensuring their lower class takes over their elites or cause a civil war among themselves all over positions granted in the government, contracts, business, policies, etc.

Marehan who goal was in beelaha gudahooda isku diro kadib la wareego iyago isku dilayo 'maxaa ii diidaysa my minister post or diplomatic post' as each sub-clan wud view their own wider clan with suspicion and therefore empower siyad that he is their father and their clan is EVIL. Ironically he kept his own clan order in-tact with the reer diini as elites and the marehan peasants to ensure in aan marehan laysku diri karin. Hadi xaqiiq loo hadlo Majerten may eat more but they put more investment into Somalia then any other clan, we deserve it in all honesty, u just come in and sit in our creation and 'duuq' and want the african american treatment. Majerten umadu wax buu tara, imisa qof ayaa la nooleeye ma garanaysa waryaa? plus we don't do it an evil sadistic way like SADE or Ogaden(who realizes his strength is to use numbers) on other clans like a bully but he needs to 'poison' their mind first with 'somali'

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
In fact Southern Dir stand more to profit off the land they sit on than any Marehan ever would. Gaajoharey and Beled Gaajo are Marehan places. Just a ugly scene. Marehan can try to claim Dir land on the internet to make them feel good about “muh Gedo” but in real life they would catch a hot lead bullet kkk :manny:

Gedo is actually very fertile and has a lot of potential.

This is Luuq, Gedo

upload_2020-2-7_20-18-59.jpeg

upload_2020-2-7_20-20-19.jpeg

Walaalaheena from Bari & Nugaal bleed blue.

Don't let Aaran Jaan tantrums make you forget that the people from that region are Somalia through and through

this is all wrong bardheere district is shared and Dir live to the west of the river Jubba

keep reading whatever myths you want online

the fact is Marehan are useless and weak in Gedo that is why they have Ethiopian soldiers holding their hands 24/7
since the 90s Ethiopians been there

South Somalia belongs to hawiye, Bantus iyo reer Xamar cad. Jubbaland to marexan. Puntland to mj’s and finally somaliland to isaaq. Job done!

What do u say?
Personaly i would welcome if they go separate path.
It's upto the great MJ to decide. Glad to see a southerner supporting MJ selfdetermunation. But can't dejure happen till Muqdisho approves. Defacto? It already did. PL functions as an independent nation that is also represented in FGS that has no control over PL

They should seriously consider it.

I hope farmaajo keeps up his antics, until there's no choice but for Jland and Pland to separate and go their own way.

Trending

Latest posts