Should Budland secede from Somalia?

Budland own path?

• A)Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • B)No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
ability? like when Somalia was in the gutter? do you remember who brought back governance and sat in Villa Somalia since Siad barre?

at least SL is not wasting time going back and forth and they are working to build their state. I think we are wasting too much time with centralist loving people in the south.
I actually hope MJ avoid the mistakes of Isaaq. The biggest mistake was making Baanka SL causing economic mayhem as we speak. Im confident PL wont do that.

What do you think of PL leading dhamaan JamhuuriyaddaSoomaaliyeed? No more fake money or counterfeit etc. By adopting a silver/gold coin currency. You don't need an authority to do so. In fact they might not want that. Do you think the hypetinflationists in Baanka SL will want to stop their "legal" counterfeiting operations causing high inglation? Rhetorical question

Exodus

Alienist
They're not leaving, and they've never made allusions to even thinking about wanting to leave when I was in Puntland.

This "Puntland Independence Movement" is made up of diaspora Somalis in the West who think they know what's best for Somalis in Somalia while they live in Toronto and Seattle

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
If your fucking men do it, fucking retards. Every time Somalia gains an inch they make thread like this, these idiots are toothless and the biggest cowards. Just like Thier beloved leaders are only good at making warning over and over again. Sna took over gedo and what did Blackie do? Nothing.. Hiding under Kenyan table waiting for the invertible. Cowards like you are only good at talking so none of your warning scare me

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo and u know hawiye loves u cause u tell em u wanna go back the wax qaawan shit, while giving them 'sade ugaas' look

tenor.gif

while @Teeri-Alpha is furious in background but smiling on tv

Cuz u say your under ugaas emirates and somali subjects(identityless ppl wax qaawan ahaa) and teach ahmed gurey and nur mujahid as 'sunday school' for all children while sayid was 'ogaden supremacist' terrorist, boqor osman was gaalo rac, keenadiid was slave trader of hawiye and majertenn waa ku gumaysan(when u did the exact thing) but they dont know 'wax qaawan'

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Puntland is the driving force of our country, we need our brothers and sisters with us. No more division, we are all in this together or Somalia will never succeed:)

What do u say?
Personaly i would welcome if they go separate path.

Puntland independence will be a de facto Daarod victory. The minute Puntland Independence is announced over the airwaves, you will see delegations of Sade Marexaan elders rushing to Garoowe demanding military hardware to reclaim Galgaduud ( no love lost between Marexaan and HG ).

As far as foreign policy the Puntland Republic will naturally secure the Marexaan/ Ogaden political supremacy in Somalia forever.

You will have two Daarod UN representatives sitting side by side in the UN general assembly.....one representing the Somali Republic and the other Puntland Republic.

:rejoice: :trumpsmirk: