Budland own path?

• A)Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • B)No

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
If you guys think that you're the first to call me a sheegato then you're most certainly wrong. Everytime I claim to love a qabiil other than mine, I'm a "sheegato". Funny wallahi.

She's paid by Nabad iyo nolol iyo failmaajo lmaooooo

Why are you so triggered by me saying I love mareexaan? Knew you was a qabiilist from the beginning. You conveniently ignored me saying I love isaaqs as well. Nice to meet you qabiilist .

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
If you guys think that you're the first to call me a sheegato then you're most certainly wrong. Everytime I claim to love a qabiil other than mine, I'm a "sheegato". Funny wallahi.

Why are you so triggered by me saying I love mareexaan? Knew you was a qabiilist from the beginning. You conveniently ignored me saying I love isaaqs as well. Nice to meet you qabiilist .

What about Samaroon do you love Samaroon ?

I'm playing with you:chrisfreshhah:

Don't take this forum serious

I don't hate any qabiils and I was never triggered for you saying you like Marehans.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I'm playing with you:chrisfreshhah:

Don't take this forum serious

I don't hate any qabiils and I was never triggered for you saying you like Marehans.

Aight fam. I'm outta this thread. Let me quickly change my title to aabo siyaadist.

Trending