Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Galmudug besties kkkkkkkkkk

tenor.gif

abgaal is also galmudug, you have i believe 8 mps

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love beesha sade a nd siyad policy, what a genius. Empower the lower class in all clans, while keeping his un-touched, hence make them fight their upper class overthrow it and 'reer diini' now teaches them sadenimo, ahmed gurey, nuur mujahid(as they translate futuh al habash carefully) and p lace a 'faras' of 'Marehan Nuur Mujahid'. His lower-class remain buranbur and dhagax eating soldiers, while all other clans have no elites as their lower class have been empowered(like the american did to do the queen in america), now their identity less americans, while marehan wud be the only with 'historical clans' of his own as he shapes these new 'marehan slaves'.

He left a powerful legacy dividing clans into kacaan diids(elites, wadaads, politicians isimo all watched carefully) and kacaan lovers(lower class get jobs and money and hate their odayaal, isimo, elite class) but ironically he 'preserved' his 'elite clan reer deeni' making sure they don't follow into this 'sade colony' which intended for hawiye-darods-isaaq.

At least he 'waddo waa jeexay' no criticism waryaa, raggeedi ba tahay oo 'go'an' gaadhay and they still love you because of 'siyad legacy' now talk about that, they love him more then 'sayidka' which is what the whole govt of somalia built on, beating @Teeri-Alpha no w onder the two n iggas hate each other.

Siyad must of seen communism as good way to knock elite clans, sade seized it and said Wat u want niggas tashan waydeen, waa lagu taliye
tenor.gif

At least he left a legacy but it wicked and nearly turned me on my clan as kacaan diid for not allowing me to eat, he wud do that on all clans except SADE

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
You lick ass lick Marehans and attack Majerteens, are you a Marehan pretending to be Habar gidir? looool

Maybe you would know why I "attack" majeerteens if you put down your qabiilist glasses and looked at the truth. Your people mention hg and hawiye 100 times a day but when you see me defend my peeps, you see it as "attacking". Gtfoh c*nt. I love mareexaan, unlike your peeps who insult them all the time. Kaalay bal wax iga qaad nacaskaad tahay was.

Maybe you would know why I "attack" majeerteens if you put down your qabiilist glasses and looked at the truth. Your people mention hg and hawiye 100 times a day but when you see me defend my peeps, you see it as "attacking". Gtfoh c*nt. I love mareexaan, unlike your peeps who insult them all the time. Kaalay bal wax iga qaad nacaskaad tahay was.
It's not that serious relax:drakekidding:

I was just playing