Shocking wedding photos from Somalia

Waryaa Alle caqli ayu ku siiyay. Use it.

She has nothing to look forward to but cleaning his xaar iyo xaqo. Wax kale uma so kordhinayo. Ayaan darro waaye :ileycry:
wallaalay macaan adiga caqlikaaga isticmaal

"She has nothing to look forward to but cleaning his xaar iyo xaqo. Wax kale uma so kordhinayo."

:ayaanswag:Duqa ma taqaana I'm curious

Wuxu u so kordhinaayo ilaahay aya og marka stop assuming waxa la ka yaaba iney noolal fiican kula noolato

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
wallaalay macaan adiga caqlikaaga isticmaal

"She has nothing to look forward to but cleaning his xaar iyo xaqo. Wax kale uma so kordhinayo."

:ayaanswag:Duqa ma taqaana I'm curious

Wuxu u so kordhinaayo ilaahay aya og marka stop assuming waxa la ka yaaba iney noolal fiican kula noolato

Silac iyo rafaad ba sugaayo. Waa daneystay oo gabadha yar mustaqbalkeeda ka haleeyay. Muxu ku so kordhinaa oo aheen dhabar jab iyo niyad jab? These sick old men trying to relive their youth thru these young girls are vile and need to shamed and shunned.

Indhahaaga fag kale si and see this for what it truly is. It’s a sick sick dhaqan that needs to be discontinued.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
In Islam this is allowed as long as the girl hit puberty. But, why do we never EVER hear about teenage males getting married to older women? I have never seen a case of this happening in modern times. Teenage boys are just as much as Adults in Islam as the girls. :drakewtf:

Also the girl in the story does not look like she hit puberty at all. Dudes a pedi.:susp:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
One of the reason why Somalia has completely and utterly disintegrated is the propagation of the genes of people like the couple in OP. A Chain reaction of poor marital decisions, low IQ, ugly, inbred people passing on their genes while the great generation that unified the country are all dead. What Somalia needs is hard core survival mode, survival of the fittest, make it like the year 1800, cut all international aid, and let people build their communities and let the weak and ugly die off.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah may Allah bless their wedding if love exists between a man and a menstruator then this is it this is true love, love is blind love does not discriminate ones age, ethnicity...

Seeing this gave me hope that love does indeed exist masha Allah.

You know another thing is he’s probably not going to live long and then she will be a widow and it would be even worse if she had kids. In ten years he will be 80 yrs old. And in ten years she would be in her 20s. All I am saying is that in the state Somalia is in no women would want to be a widow unless they had money to afford that and the probability that she would be a widow with kids is higher than most. And yes I know people can die at any age, but let’s be real which one has the higher chance.

Is she really 10? She looks like a 30 year old habar. If she's really 10, this is sickening. Pedophiles deserve the death penalty.

Trending