Shocking wedding photos from Somalia

VixR

Veritas
You cannot disassociate from reality, we need to bring awareness.

#BringBackOurGirls
It’s already over for her. There’s nothing we can do. And for millions like her.

Maybe in a 1000 years if/when Somalia has its priorities straight, the descendants of her descendants can hope for that sort of humanity.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It’s already over for her. There’s nothing we can do. And for millions like her.

Maybe in a 1000 years if/when Somalia has its priorities straight, the descendants of her descendants can hope for that sort of humanity.
Be the change you want to implement speak out in your own community and do not tolerate it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra qumaayo you’re the type of mom to marry off her 15 year old daughter to 80 year old :farole:

Yes i will in a heart beat. I mean, of course being in the West i will not given my daughters have better opportunities. But if i lived in the village of Somalia, and a respectable odeey came to me. I will check for his diin, and then if he is a landher or langhaab, and of course if he has money to provide for my daughter of course.

TekNiKo

VIP
If she has her period, she is a little woman.
You are the matriarchal beast that perpetrates this as I was mentioned earlier. Stop comparing Prophets time to now the life expectancy back then was 30.

VixR

Veritas
Be the change you want to implement speak out in your own community and do not tolerate it.
I’m not part of the Somali community, least of all the one back in Somalia.

Grown men and women argue for it. It’s everyone for themselves in that hellhole.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are the matriarchal beast that perpetrates this as I was mentioned earlier. Stop comparing Prophets time to now the life expectancy back then was 30.

I didnt mention any prophet. I just said it is Islamically allowed. Period.

TekNiKo

VIP
I’m not part of the Somali community, least of all the one back in Somalia.
So you identify as American, Trump your President thinks you should go back to the corrupt inept shithole you came from. So that wont work well, just accept your a Somalilander :siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
So you identify as American, Trump your President thinks you should go back to the corrupt inept shithole you came from. So that wont work well, just accept your a Somalilander :siilaanyolaugh:
My parents are.

I’m an American, born and raised. It’s the only country I’ve known and it’s the only one I need.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Once infant mortality rates were removed, life span was calculated to between 70 and 80 years, the same rate as that found in contemporary industrialised societies. The difference is that, in the latter, most individuals survive childhood.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...sconceptions-about-science-ii-life-expectancy

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
There are many Western men, who are middleaged or elderly with wives and gf, in their teens and early 20s. Granted, those Western men are famous and wealthy, but nevertheless, it's the same thing, that those elder Somali men are doing. And you know what, you'll never get people, making threads and getting outraged about those relationships.

People don’t get outraged because it’s a choice those women make but these girls are sold to the highest bidder like cattle. They are unfortunately victims of their circumstances. It’s not the same.

He is a disgusting man taking advantage of a young girl in dire circumstances. Ciil badana.

People don’t get outraged because it’s a choice those women make but these girls are sold to the highest bidder like cattle. They are unfortunately victims of their circumstances. It’s not the same.

He is a disgusting man taking advantage of a young girl in dire circumstances. Ciil badana.
I'm aware things like that happen laakiin we don't even have evidence to proof gabartan yar was "sold like a cattle"

God knows maybe she agreed to it or maybe she was forced

Somali wedding pictures from back home always look cringey af:mjlol:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I'm aware things like that happen laakiin we don't even have evidence to proof gabartan yar was "sold like a cattle"

God knows maybe she agreed to it or maybe she was forced

Somali wedding pictures from back home always look cringey af:mjlol:

Waryaa Alle caqli ayu ku siiyay. Use it.

She has nothing to look forward to but cleaning his xaar iyo xaqo. Wax kale uma so kordhinayo. Ayaan darro waaye :ileycry:

Trending

Latest posts