394A3E55-2FF4-4597-919E-A8A163A4D41F.jpeg

Very shocking, she is a child...
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it is adorable. Islamically he did not break any laws. Nor the law of the land. I think you guys are emotionally vested here. That is why qabils become Landheers, because of old men like him who spreads his seeds upto his age where diapers are exchanged for him. Personally i find it a feat of miracle that he is sexually active

Tukraq

VIP
I think it is adorable. Islamically he did not break any laws. Nor the law of the land. I think you guys are emotionally vested here. That is why qabils become Landheers, because of old men like him who spreads his seeds upto his age where diapers are exchanged for him. Personally i find it a feat of miracle that he is sexually active
Somali men are sexually active into their 90s as they still get married to 30 year olds who couldn’t find a husband lol:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali men are sexually active into their 90s as they still get married to 30 year olds who couldn’t find a husband lol:mjlol:

Not the western Somalis i can assure you. The western somalis have become Naago. No offence to the men of course. We need to out-source men, as here in the west, there is shortage.

Tukraq

VIP
My vagina just puked

I bet he is from London or Minnesota

Spread this far and wide till we find his diaspora family
He looks like he’s from the motherland but may have some of his kids living in the diaspora, there ages ranging from the 60s to new borns, possibly 50 in total

Tukraq

VIP
Not the western Somalis i can assure you. The western somalis have become Naago. No offence to the men of course. We need to out-source men, as here in the west, there is shortage.
Maybe your out of the loop because western geeljires get around lol, however I’ve been seeing a new trend for the ones in the west that are in thier 50s and 60s, they go to Indonesia and the Philippines instead, and marry 24 year old doctors and shit lol, maybe that’s why there’s a shortage in your age group Ayeyo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe your out of the loop because western geeljires get around lol, however I’ve been seeing a new trend for the ones in the west that are in thier 50s and 60s, they go to Indonesia and the Philippines instead, and marry 24 year old doctors and shit lol, maybe that’s why there’s a shortage in your age group Ayeyo

No huuno. Sorry. Our Western Farahs have consumed too much sugar, it is hard for them to maintain an erection. Sad business. A Geeljiire is more tuff than a Farah, if u have the genes of Caano Geel or your qabils hails from a tribe that rears camels, u r a geeljiire then.

Western Farah odeeyaal are qasaaros. Plagues by obesity, no erections, health problems

Western Farahs are Softies like this Twitter owner who posted these photos in his page

irqyN01Y_400x400.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
No huuno. Sorry. Our Western Farahs have consumed too much sugar, it is hard for them to maintain an erection. Sad business. A Geeljiire is more tuff than a Farah, if u have the genes of Caano Geel or your qabils hails from a tribe that rears camels, u r a geeljiire then.

Western Farah odeeyaal are qasaaros. Plagues by obesity, no erections, health problems
Are u saying the western odayaal aren’t marrying young doctors/teachers from Indonesia and Malaysia lol, because they are:lolbron: I’m confused how they still have kids when their in their 60s:drakelaugh:producing with 24 year olds

Somebody should make a Somali horror show where this girl murderously turns on her new old husband, after he takes her alone to his camels in the bush.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are u saying the western odayaal aren’t marrying young doctors/teachers from Indonesia and Malaysia lol, because they are:lolbron: I’m confused how they still have kids when their in their 60s:drakelaugh:producing with 24 year olds

Those are the few who actually can do it, the fact that the travelled to those foreign countries shows they are different from the farahs i am talking about. the odeeyaal i know only hang out the star bucks, crossing legs and gossiping

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She's just a little girl...

Trending