Shocking wedding photos from Somalia

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If she's 15 or over (Islamic age of Adulthood), then there is not a thing wrong with this union, and wish them a happy marriage.
However, if indeed she is under 15, then this is just vile, and her father is a monster.

If she's 15 or over (Islamic age of Adulthood), then there is not a thing wrong with this union, and wish them a happy marriage.
However, if indeed she is under 15, then this is just vile, and her father is a monster.

The man must have met some criteria, he's either wealthy or something or just a family members where some family prefer to keep marriage into the family.

Either way the old guy is flaunting out in the open with those public pictures sending messages such as that this marriage is consent (well with her family anyway).

VixR

Veritas
:vqbuyv0:

She had the misfortune of being born in Somalia. I would say gd help her, but there is no gd, least of all in that godforsaken place.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You can see in her eyes that she is miserable.

It would be much better if she married a guy her own age.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
View attachment 75480
Very shocking, she is a child...
Thoughts?

She isn't a child if she's undergone her period, lol. Could've easily passed as a hooyo my mother's age. That's not an insult. It's a fact.

Anyways, as long as it isn't a forced marriage then I don't see the purpose of ing about their age gap on social media. Guy looks very shaqo'laan by inserting himself into another couple's marriage.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I think arranged/forced marriages seem to take place only in the south. I never heard any cases of arranged marriages in northern Somalia

Last edited:
Does she look 15? Lets be realistic
98FAF925-BFDE-499B-B0F5-82E254959878.jpeg

Only a pedophile is attracted to this

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes clearly below 15 bro, she hasnt even had her growth spurt yet

Bingo! I got an idea now. I gonna go back to Africa every year and get me a 16 year old virgin. After 4 years, I divorce the first one then take on a new one. Expenses per month would be $500 each (so that's $2k in total which just change for me) Hahahahaha

Meanwhile, xaarlimos in the west be staying unmarried in their 30s till some jamaican convicts takes them on as his sidekick. Hahahaha

Arma

VIP
@Lex Luther @Lolalola @Samaalic Era

A lot of people are looking at this through Western lenses. Things are done differently in Somalia, Africa, and other parts of the world.
We've been raised differently to those back home: what's normal to them, may disgust us, and likewise for them.

We can't and have no right to criticise them, or demand they change. Its up to them.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What if she agreed to it? What if she grew up as an orphan and he's providing a safe home for her in a halal way, usually I'm the first to scream against marriages like this but we don't know her circumstances. No spoiled, privileged girl would agree to this marriage. Look at this way, she's in Somalia, she won't be homeless nor she won't be starving. I hope he treats her with respect and dignity.

Arma

VIP
Does she look 15? Lets be realistic
View attachment 75498
Only a pedophile is attracted to this

Ninyahow, look at that face, the girl is over 15, for sure. Also, people back home, look far younger than they really are, due to the gaajo and rafaad. Hence, why you get some people in their late 20s claiming to be teens, when they emigrate to the West.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Don’t call me back to this thread. It’s revolting. I can’t help it, so I’ll pretend I didn’t see it.
You cannot disassociate from reality, we need to bring awareness.

#BringBackOurGirls

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Lex Luther @Lolalola @Samaalic Era

A lot of people are looking at this through Western lenses. Things are done differently in Somalia, Africa, and other parts of the world.
We've been raised differently than those back home: what's normal to them, may disgust us, and likewise for them.

We can't and have no right to criticise them, or demand they change. Its up to them.
What some people ignore is that this is halal so long as she has given her consent and has had her period. Also, she could from a very poor family and by marrying a wealthy man, would have a better life. Love is a byproduct of marriage but not its purpose. In a place like Somalia, its about survival.

Arma

VIP
Didn't 80 year old Mick Jagger just have a kid with a 20 year old?

There are many Western men, who are middleaged or elderly with wives and gf, in their teens and early 20s. Granted, those Western men are famous and wealthy, but nevertheless, it's the same thing, that those elder Somali men are doing. And you know what, you'll never get people, making threads and getting outraged about those relationships.

Trending

Latest posts