shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
First of all stop using divisive you and me terms. Legally you are part of us. This means an amisom general was begging OUR parliament to act civilized. Any L's we take goes straight to you as well. If you guys are problem solvers then play part in somali politics, leave your comfort zone and help solve the problems instead of distancing yourselves laughing it up in your made up country.
No we aren't.We are internationally recognized as a de facto state.Look up the definition if you don't know what that means.

For the last 27 years the Soamliland goverment had no business in the affairs of the Somalia's federal goverment.We only operated within our borders and cared only about ourselves.Every step we took,every achievement,every development project that was finished in the last 27 years was done for Somaliland,by Somaliland.

Plus,Somaliland is the only country in the world that is debt free, fully funds its operations budget and the only country in sub sahara Africa that doesn’t receive general budget support from developed countries.We are free from the worst kinds of foreign aid.Why the f*ck would Somaliland shoot itself in the foot by uniting with the shithole Somalia?
go live in their countries then. You have no business in somali affairs. Tbh its better if people like you leave one less problem to worry about.
Every Somalilander loves the UAE and Ethiopia because they took a risk making a deal with us who have no leverage and offers little to none legal security for investments because of our de facto status.

That's why a won't take us to the IC we are not a party of the SFG. We are separate.

Just like the reason they won't hold that referendum so we can secede legally like you're always crying about.

How do you expect us to give you a referendum when you been absent from somali politics?Integrate into the fgs first as well as your made up institutions, drop the self declared status and eject biixi's government. Hand all power to the fgs and send someone to represent your region in mogadishu. Comply with the laws made in parliament. If you did this the chances of separation would of been much higher by now.

A lot of disinformation has been spread on this forum about Somaliland beacause of the low number of Isaaq posters but I'm here to set the record straight

How do you expect us to give you a referendum when you been absent from somali politics?Integrate into the fgs first as well as your made up institutions, drop the self declared status and eject biixi's government. Hand all power to the fgs and send someone to represent your region in mogadishu. Comply with the laws made in parliament. If you did this the chances of separation would of been much higher by now.

Referendum has nothing to do with that. Now you are comparing apples to oranges. We took our referendum years before SFG was even formed . After that you guys marginalized us out of your new gov (which we are not a party to legally ) for that very reason

f*ck off with the rest of the bullshit you wrote.

No we aren't.We are internationally recognized as a de facto state.Look up the definition if you don't know what that means.

For the last 27 years the Soamliland goverment had no business in the affairs of the Somalia's federal goverment.We only operated within our borders and cared only about ourselves.Every step we took,every achievement,every development project that was finished in the last 27 years was done for Somaliland,by Somaliland.

Plus,Somaliland is the only country in the world that is debt free, fully funds its operations budget and the only country in sub sahara Africa that doesn’t receive general budget support from developed countries.We are free from the worst kinds of foreign aid.Why the f*ck would Somaliland shoot itself in the foot by uniting with the shithole Somalia?

Every Somalilander loves the UAE and Ethiopia because they took a risk making a deal with us who have no leverage and offers little to none legal security for investments because of our de facto status.

The only risk ethiopia and UAE took is looting the region. Imagine owning 30% of your own port.

Referendum has nothing to do with that. Now you are comparing apples to oranges. We took our referendum years before SFG was even formed . After that you guys marginalized us out of your new gov (which we are not a party to legally ) for that very reason

f*ck off with the rest of the bullshit you wrote.

I've told you this like 3 times, that referendum was illegal.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
We never needed Somalia for our recognition before and now you have become absolutely useless.The DP World deal showed the world that it was safe to invest in Somaliland and whatever crying and complaining the FGS did in the UN and the Arab League they got ignored and shown the door.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The only risk ethiopia and UAE took is looting the region. Imagine owning 30% of your own port.
Whatever you say.

In the meantime please keep cheerleading for all the foreign troops on your soil and AMISOM who keeps collecting your Somali soldiers payments while they ignore al shabab who keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
giphy.gif

We never needed Somalia for our recognition before and now you have become absolutely useless.The DP World deal showed the world that it was safe to invest in Somaliland and whatever crying and complaining the FGS did in UN and the Arab League they got ignored and shown the door.

lol there is no way I can convince you guys huh? I can guarantee, you would have gotten a much better deal and more broader range of investors (who would finally recognize your region) if you were part of the fgs. These arab and ethiopians are just using you guys to hurt the fgs, they know a united somalia would be difficult competition for them. Wallahi this is treason to the highest level, I would be ashamed if I were you.

lol there is no way I can convince you guys huh? I can guarantee, you would have gotten a much better deal and more broader range of investors (who would finally recognize your region). These arab and ethiopians are just using you guys to hurt the fgs, they know a united somalia would be difficult competition for them. Wallahi this is treason to the highest level, I would be ashamed if I were you.

Shut up neef you can't tell us shit about union. We gave up the most to unite and look how it cost us saqajaanyahow

Our Region Is already recognized as de facto independent state . We are doing way better in the investment sector than you guys. Your lack of security hinders you and it would hinder us too if we joined.

a is the most corrupt place on the planet.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
lol there is no way I can convince you guys huh? I can guarantee, you would have gotten a much better deal and more broader range of investors (who would finally recognize your region) if you were part of the fgs. These arab and ethiopians are just using you guys to hurt the fgs, they know a united somalia would be difficult competition for them. Wallahi this is treason to the highest level, I would be ashamed if I were you.
The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.UAE gets 51% because they will be building the port,roads and a military base giving SL new weapons bypassing the weapons embargo.That is how much they are investing compared to us.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

The reason you can't see why this deal is so great for SL is because you are ignorant about SL and are blinded by cuqdad.

Somalia is a house for foreign use and yet you guys waste time critizing a great deal that will bring prosperity to us and that will have nothing to do with you instead of cleaning up your own backyard.Kenya is openly taking your lands and Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.But the SL port deal is all you worry about.

Your cuqdad and jealousy smells.

They know SL got a great deal. The reason they calaacal so much is because they're jealous. We knocked djibouti out of competition it will only be known as a place with military bases we took their biggest customer which is also the most populated country in East Africa . If high population and money signs don't make a connection in your head you're probably not good at economics

Somalia is a house for foreign use and yet you guys waste time critizing a great deal that will bring prosperity to us and that will have nothing to do with you instead of cleaning up your own backyard.Kenya is openly taking your lands and Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.
The Ethiopian Colony of the Southwest Regional State.
The Kenyan Overseas Territory of Kismayo.
The Bantu Colony of Mogadishu (AKA Nairodishu/Ugandishu/Burundishu/Amisomdishu/).
The Ethiopian Protectorate of Puntland.

Somaliland already had better livestock market than rest of Somalia. Now we will have highways and railways to sell good meat to 100 million ethiopians we will up our exports . UAE funded a butcher house we sell that meat to UAE specifically we can transport more to other middle east countries through our upgraded port

Shut up neef you can't tell us shit about union. We gave up the most to unite and look how it cost us saqajaanyahow

Our Region Is already recognized as de facto independent state . We are doing way better in the investment sector than you guys. Your lack of security himders you , and it would hinder us too if we joined.

a is the most corrupt place on the planet.

sxb. Why are you bragging about de facto? in the eyes of the law its meaningless term, to your Independence goals anyway. A quick google will tell you this.

De facto means a state of affairs that is true in fact, but that is not officially sanctioned. In contrast, de jure (which you really want) means a state of affairs that is in accordance with law.

https://onlinelaw.wustl.edu/blog/legal-english-de-factode-jure/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending