shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
People over there told me that they mainly live in one part of Xamar and they are too scared to moved around. :liberaltears:
From the words of @Itachi "the fgs has law over the land"
giphy.gif

There's more tribalism in a than in SL, that's a fact .

Somalia has been lawless for 28 straight years. Fact. (You can't even collect something as simple as tax and you think you enforce any laws )

At the end of the day SL made the right choice to separate ourselves from the zoos that are Somalia and Puntland .

Somalia has been lawless for 28 straight years. Fact. (You can't even collect something as simple as tax and you think you enforce any laws )

At the end of the day SL made the right choice to separate ourselves from the zoos that are Somalia and Puntland .
Southern tribes are much more diverse and spread about than in SL. Completely different politics

Zero

Somaliland patriot
It does have law of the land, the somali people simply have a hard time grasping this concept especially somalilanders, I cant blame somalis perse as it was lawless for decades, because of civil war, tribalism and whatever other reasons. SL has done nothing for the somali people to make the situation better because of their short sighted tribalism and the ofcourse the tyranny of barre, which i cant really blame them for either. But if you were so smart you would have total control of the fgs if you got past tribalism and short sightenedness, you would have all its powers, but instead you distanced yourselves, did everything you were supposed to do as a country but too bad it was via self declaration, in the end all that potential was wasted, how sad.

This insane guy is now suggesting that Somaliland should've invaded Somalia and taken control of FGS. @Oday Sanaag @geel.sade
giphy.gif

SL is easier to control because of its smaller population, less people = less problems. Also its majority is from one tribe an added bonus. South Somalia situation is simply more complex and harder to control.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Okay Stevie wonder , maybe you should stop inhaling fumes you crackhead
It's funny you're calling me Stevie wonder when you can't even see that somaliland doesn't exist, khasaaro!

Zoo's kulaha, your people were actually in zoo's habar awal zoo animals! :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

BrUkY3WIMAAUQ1z.jpg

Stay a zoo animal for your ethiopian and arab masters you pet.

I don't agree with SL but I undersrand where they are coming from and sympathise with them. Aidid and his water pipe stealing crew declared him as president. I wouldn't want a water pipe thieving land squatter as my president :susp::susp::susp:. I would have announced Jubbaland as independent aswell.:manny:

my jubbaland friend some of us already see jubbaland as kenyan territory dont you suppose to have kenya flag in your display pic?:umad:

This insane guy is now suggesting that Somaliland should've invaded Somalia and taken control of FGS. [USE
SL is easier to control because of its smaller population, less people = less problems. Also its majority is from one tribe an added bonus. South Somalia situation is simply more complex and harder to control.

SL has a bigger population than PunaniLand. Explain then why Punanis want union one second and swear they can do better on their own the next ?

Also Somali's problems has nothing to do with the amount of people living there , it's the culture of the people . You guys have been lawless for 28 straight years now killing each other left and right like monkeys. Puntland with it's small population has both ISIS and AS running around. It's the culture

A fucking Ugandan amisom general had to beg your Parliament to act civilized

Sorry you retarded coon you're wrong but you are right about ethiopia controlling Puntland. I remember that neef Abdullahi Yusuf riding into Mogadishu on the back of Habashi soldiers to karbash Hawiye.

Kenya and Ethiopia call shots in Mogadishu, not Hargeisa you retarded monkey . When SL reps go to Addis it's for negotiations and to Break bread . When Failmaajo goes to Addis it's to beg his masters
LOL sl reps go there to spread their ass cheeks...your so dedicated but you run away...you should get a job cause your not getting payed for this

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Not invaded, played part in its politics. You STILL cant see past fighting and tribalism. You are a monkey nothing more nothing less. Arabs and Ethiopians having a field day with you, someone throw this guy a banana.
I don't see why you consider that an insult.I would glady dance around for a banana thrown by the UAE and Ethiopia.At least they aren't Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of its capital city xamar and foreign troops collecting the payments of their native soldiers while Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Soamlia and FGS.

It's funny you're calling me Stevie wonder when you can't even see that somaliland doesn't exist, khasaaro!

Zoo's kulaha, your people were actually in zoo's habar awal zoo animals! :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

BrUkY3WIMAAUQ1z.jpg

Stay a zoo animal for your ethiopian and arab masters you pet.

There was Dhulbahante and other harti zoos too, neefyahow. You have the eye sight of Stevie wonder and the brain capacity of a worm

I can see that the UN told a to f*ck off when they went crying to them about SL - UAE, can you see that Stevie ?

SL has a bigger population than PunaniLand. Explain then why Punanis want union one second and swear they can do better on their own the next ?

Also Somali's problems has nothing to do with the amount of people living there , it's the culture of the people . You guys have been lawless for 28 straight years now killing each other left and right like monkeys. Puntland with it's small population has both ISIS and AS running around. It's the culture

A fucking Ugandan amisom general had to beg your Parliament to act civilized

First of all stop using divisive you and me terms. Legally you are part of us. This means an amisom general was begging OUR parliament to act civilized. Any L's we take goes straight to you as well. If you guys are problem solvers then play part in somali politics, leave your comfort zone and help solve the problems instead of distancing yourselves laughing it up in your made up country.

LOL sl reps go there to spread their ass cheeks...your so dedicated but you run away...you should get a job cause your not getting payed for this

SL and ethiopia have actual economic relationship, I know this is too much for an uneducated neef like you to understand but just know ethiopia isn't annexing land and doesn't have troops in SL like they are in a

They are fucking you with no condom taking your land

First of all stop using divisive you and me terms. Legally you are part of us. This means an amisom general was begging OUR parliament to act civilized. Any L's we take goes straight to you as well. If you guys are problem solvers then play part in somali politics, leave your comfort zone and help solve the problems instead of distancing yourselves laughing it up in your made up country.

Somaliland is not a party to SFG we didn't sign any documents joining . We didn't join SFG in 1961 either. It's YOUR parliament neef.

At the end of the day a made up country is doing better than your shithole

I don't see why you consider that an insult.I would glady dance around for a banana thrown by the UAE and Ethiopia.At least they aren't Somalia which has a goverment that only controles 30% of its capital city xamar and foreign troops collecting the payments of their native soldiers while Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Soamlia and FGS.

go live in their countries then. You have no business in somali affairs. Tbh its better if people like you leave one less problem to worry about.

Somaliland is not a party to SFG we didn't sign any documents joining . We didn't join SFG in 1961 either. It's YOUR parliament neef.

At the end of the day a made up country is doing better than your shithole

thats your fault if you dont join in the politics dont expect any significant representation.

thats your fault if you dont join in the politics dont expect any significant representation.

That's why a won't take us to the IC we are not a party of the SFG. We are separate.

Just like the reason they won't hold that referendum so we can secede legally like you're always crying about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts