shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland seceded in 1991 from the union between British Somaliland and Italian Somalia.Its legal under international law.The reason why Somalia doesn't take us to international courts is because we have the legal case.Two seperate nations joined together to form the republic of Somali,NOT FUCKING SOMALIA. Somaliland isn't an Italian colony.No thank you.

We have been doing just fine being an isolated unrecognized de facto state which doesn't have access to international facilities.What is keeping us back isn't some legal case from Somalia but international fear of what would happen to Somalia if we got recognized.Would pirates and terrorists within Somalia try to form their own states? That is what was keeping us unrecognized for the last 27 years,but now no one cares anymore.Somalia can't get any worse than what it is right now.

You're a joke and desperate the country is called somalia and the two joined willingly after the colonials left according to Prof samatar. You joined legally and you must leave the same way, via the only government the somali people have, the fgs. Fgs laws applies to you since the union formed, no matter what way you look at it. You can go all bat shit monkey if you want but fighting against us is fighting against yourself, a losing battle in the eyes of the law.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You dont even understand what im saying thats how stupid you are. A self declared country and its law is immediately nullified because self declaration is illegal in itself according to international law. You formed a government, elections basically for nothing. You brainwashed xoolo. The only credit i give it is that it kept the peace, but only via lies and deceit. Good luck with recognition sxb.
No its not when the separation happens between two countries that formed an union between the two to form one country.Its legal under international law.The reason why Somalia doesn't take us to international courts is because we have the legal case.Otherwise Somalia could've done much more damage to us than just crying and screaming to the international community.
You're a joke and desperate the country is called somalia and the two joined willingly after the colonials left according to Prof samatar. You joined legally and you must leave the same way, via the only government the somali people have, the fgs. Fgs laws applies to you since the union formed, no matter what way you look at it. You can go all bat shit monkey if you want but fighting against us is fighting against yourself, a losing battle in the eyes of the law.
Prof samatar is a moron who is paid by your incompetent goverment from xamar.Don't mention his name here.People will just laugh at you.

Somaliland wasn't a colony so there was no colonial here you neef , also the country we formed together was not called Somalia. Also Somalia has weak legal case against us we were never party to the forming of SFG. Their laws don't apply to us

That's why SFG doesn't take SL to international court or hold referendum. Somaliland held our own referendum and 93% voted to secede. SFG knows they would be shooting themselves in the foot by holding a referendum .

Isaaqs are not included in the 4.5 system of a and if you think we are we are clearly being discriminated against In that system, regardless we never signed any legal documents being party to the SFG which is successor to the old gov

Just like we signed away our country of Somaliland to join the new Somalia union we signed onto that new gov. That gov is dead and we never signed anything agreeing to SFG. Just like the referendum SFG knows this so they can't take us to the IC

While this neef Itachi cries left and right about seceding in a legal way he is quick to forget we've been asking for that ever since our referendum results . Somalia won't hold it because they know what the results would be

So Itachi you can crumble that legal secession mumbo jumbo and stick it up your ass

No its not when the separation happens between two countries that formed an union between the two to form one country.Its legal under international law.The reason why Somalia doesn't take us to international courts is because we have the legal case.Otherwise Somalia could've done much more damage to us than just crying and screaming to the international community.

Prof samatar is a moron who is paid by your incompetent goverment from xamar.Don't mention his name here.People will just laugh at you.

"the reason why somalia doesnt take us to court" great you admit the fgs has law over the land, you also admit that you have no power to actually brings the fgs to court yourselves. Because only a legitimate gov could do such thing. The fgs has no reason to take you to court because it already owns your ass.

Tell me how many year have you been after recognition?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

Take the L and sit down.

This is somalia, not somaliwishland, we don't jail people for having opinions you six inch forehead looking ass.

Eggplant isaaqs with the somaliland bullshit.

Source for the famine from 2011-2013 that killed 260K:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22380352
Source for the famine from 2015-2017 that has the potential to kill 6 million but only less than 200K died as of now:http://www.fsnau.org/in-focus/fsnau-fewsnet-technical-release-february-2017
that report says all of south somalia .not just xamar . i was there in xamar in 2016 the population is not even close to 6 million. the drought affected most of horn africa .we get that you hate somalis but people starving to death and people dying from terrorism are not things to boast about .

I don't agree with SL but I undersrand where they are coming from and sympathise with them. Aidid and his water pipe stealing crew declared him as president. I wouldn't want a water pipe thieving land squatter as my president :susp::susp::susp:. I would have announced Jubbaland as independent aswell.:manny:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
that report says all of south somalia .not just xamar . i was there in xamar in 2016 the population is not even close to 6 million. the drought affected most of horn africa .we get that you hate somalis but people starving to death and people dying from terrorism are not things to boast about .
Dude does anything to hate on somalis, that's how incorporated they are, since childhood they were fed this bullshit.

You're clearly mentally absent , the UAE - SL deal was in place for over 3 months before ethiopia joined . They bought 19% of Berbera Port because they are landlocked and they don't like djibouti. In return for 19% they are building highways and railway linking SL - Ethiopia and diverting all their traffic from Djibouti to Berbera within the next 5 - 7 years. That's why Djibouti kicked UAE out they lost their largest customer to Berbera . We gained access to Ethiopias market with 100 million citizens .

If you have to lie about basic things like this, just think how much of a paethic neef that makes you look like you fucking nerd lmao
Listen your manchild who still believes in santa claus. Somaliland cant do thing without the approve of ethopian. You dont know anything about east African politics, somaliland and puntland are controlled by ethopia and southern goverment is controlled kenya who in turn work together to keep somalia divide but also from somalis complete slaughtering each other like they would if left to their own devices. But your brain is too small to see the bigger picture. So keeping living in your fantasy world you inbreaded khathead.

Take the L and sit down.

This is somalia, not somaliwishland, we don't jail people for having opinions you six inch forehead looking ass.

Eggplant isaaqs with the somaliland bullshit.

Yeah you just shoot them in the street

FH_FITW_Report_2018_WorldMap.jpg

Take several seats neef

Zero

Somaliland patriot
"the reason why somalia doesnt take us to court" great you admit the fgs has law over the land, you also admit that you have no power to actually brings the fgs to court yourselves. Because only a legitimate gov could do such thing. The fgs has no reason to take you to court because it already owns your ass.

Tell me how many year have you been after recognition?
Sigh.Now you are just reaching.

Everyone knows that FGS doesn't even have law over Mogadishu let alone anything outside of it.Foreign troops are living on your soil while AMISOM collects your soldiers payments without stopping Al shabab that keeps blowing up your citizens.Hell,even Kenya is openly taking your lands.

So sure.I believe you.FGS has law over the land.
giphy.gif

Listen your manchild who still believes in santa claus. Somaliland cant do thing without the approve of ethopian. You dont know anything about east African politics, somaliland and puntland are controlled by ethopia and southern goverment is controlled kenya who in turn work together to keep somalia divide but also from somalis complete slaughtering each other like they would if left to their own devices. But your brain is too small to see the bigger picture. So keeping living in your fantasy world you inbreaded khathead.

Sorry you retarded coon you're wrong but you are right about ethiopia controlling Puntland. I remember that neef Abdullahi Yusuf riding into Mogadishu on the back of Habashi soldiers to karbash Hawiye.

Kenya and Ethiopia call shots in Mogadishu, not Hargeisa you retarded monkey . When SL reps go to Addis it's for negotiations and to Break bread . When Failmaajo goes to Addis it's to beg his masters

Everyone knows that FGS doesn't even have law over Mogadishu let alone anything outside of it.Foreign troops are living on your soil while AMISOM collects your soldiers payments without stopping Al shabab that keeps blowing up your citizens.Hell,even Kenya is openly taking your lands.

giphy.gif

I think as sad situation today is too much for these neefs to handle. Pathetic people they are

I will use Itachis own logic and just make comments that aren't based on reality .

Hargeisa actually controls mogadishu. SFG can't do anything without approval from AMISOM and Somaliland has secret deal with amisom to keep control of mogadishu

Bow to us

giphy.gif

It does have law of the land, the somali people simply have a hard time grasping this concept especially somalilanders, I cant blame somalis perse as it was lawless for decades, because of civil war, tribalism and whatever other reasons. SL has done nothing for the somali people to make the situation better because of their short sighted tribalism and the ofcourse the tyranny of barre, which i cant really blame them for either. But if you were so smart you would have total control of the fgs if you got past tribalism and short sightenedness, you would have all its powers, but instead you distanced yourselves, did everything you were supposed to do as a country but too bad it was via self declaration, in the end all that potential was wasted, how sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending