shocking state of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes but the UN said no, they would not assist in military aggression as it would likely lead to tribal infighting and increase the separate movement.

Somalia did not beg UAE they said to respect our sovereignty as a nation. I feel sorry for farmajo.. imagine having to deal with an illegal government and its dedicated followers in your own country, peacefully without starting a tribal war, your arrogance is making it near impossible. But we both know you'll never gain that recognition you want...so youre stuck with making shitty deals with foreign investors taking advantage of you , laughing all the way to the bank. Somalia is cursed because of people like you.
Why do you even bother with zoo animals like these two? They're only gonna suck each other off, just leave it at this.

It's your mentality as to why mogadishu is still a shithole . If you don't care about your land no matter the state it will never get better.
And somaliland is not a shithole nah then why are 90% of the somalis hold for ransom in Libya and those dying in the Mediterranean Sea from the secessionist triangle enclave The whole somali peninsula is a shithole directly and indirectly under occupation from Djibouti to garissa from harar to socotra island that's facts whether you like it or not that's the reality

And somaliland is not a shithole nah then why are 90% of the somalis hold for ransom in Libya and those dying in the Mediterranean Sea from the secessionist triangle enclave The whole somali peninsula is a shithole directly and indirectly under occupation from Djibouti to garissa from harar to socotra island that's facts whether you like it or not that's the reality

Only took 1 comment for you to drop the holier than thou gimmick :mjpls: I love these neefs. Also how is SL a triangle ? Is Hargeisa , Burco , berbera , Ceerigaabo , Borama , Las Anod a triangle to you or were you just dropped one too many times on the head?

Facts are SL.is the only Somali gov free from foreign control. We sign economic deals . All you guys do is beg for more troops

People dying in Libya? When have i laughed at that? Abo siyad? I don't like him at all, why would i? He ruined Somalia. Stop projecting. Just admit you're a piece of human garbage and leave it at that.

Your friend WadaniOG literally just made the exact comment I was talking about and your silent. Happens everyday , so just spare us your hypocritical nonsense

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Your friend WadaniOG literally just made the exact comment I was talking about and your silent. Happens everyday , so just spare us your hypocritical nonsense

War naga tag. I didn't even see his comment. If he's laughing at Somalis dying in Libya, then he's garbage as well. You two can be garbage together. Misery loves company.

People dying in Libya? When have i laughed at that? Abo siyad? I don't like him at all, why would i? He ruined Somalia. Stop projecting. Just admit you're a piece of human garbage and leave it at that.

Your friend WadaniOG literally just made the exact comment I was talking about and your silent. Happens everyday , so just spare us your hyprocorof
War naga tag. I didn't even see his comment. If he's laughing at Somalis dying in Libya, then he's garbage as well. You two can be garbage together. Misery loves company.

Except you don't quote any of your butt buddies comments from yesterday or days earlier . Stop lying you neef it just makes you look more pathetic. If I didn't bring it to your attention you wouldn't have quoted his comment that's a fact

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somalia did not beg UAE they said to respect our sovereignty as a nation. I feel sorry for farmajo.. imagine having to deal with an illegal government and its dedicated followers in your own country, peacefully without starting a tribal war, your arrogance is making it near impossible. But we both know you'll never gain that recognition you want...so youre stuck with making shitty deals with foreign investors taking advantage of you , laughing all the way to the bank. Somalia is cursed because of people like you.
I don't know in what reality you live,but before Farmajo who was elected in a airport hanger can worry about Somaliland he has to solve all the problems within Xamar alone first and foremost.The FGS only controles 30% of Mogadishu.How can he even worry about us when he has so many other problems.Its not even funny anymore.Kenya is activily taking land openly and the FGS stays silent.AMISOM abuses their status and the FGS stays silent.Al Shabab bombs civilians 2 blocks away from villa Somalia and FGS stays silent.But when Somaliland makes a deal that will finally open its door and bring in some new investments the sleeping,useless FGS suddenly wakes up full of energy and start running around the world asking for solutions on how to deal with us.

If the FGS showed even a fraction of care about xamar and Somalia like they do with Somaliland than today Somalia would be a better place.Sadly they only get movitated when cuqdad is involved.

Only took 1 comment for you to drop the holier than thou gimmick :mjpls: I love these neefs. Also how is SL a triangle ? Is Hargeisa , Burco , berbera , Ceerigaabo , Borama , Las Anod a triangle to you or were you just dropped one too many times on the head?

Facts are SL.is the only Somali gov free from foreign control. We sign economic deals . All you guys do is beg for more troops
Pictures speak louder then words
som1.-300x200.jpg

Zenawi-Somaliland2.jpg

Pictures speak louder then words
som1.-300x200.jpg

Zenawi-Somaliland2.jpg

Yes they do. Shall I post the pictures of ethiopian troops fucking your women in Somalia ? They control you. That's a signing ceremony you see, economic parternership. We're partners not a bastard child of ethiopia like Somalia

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I have to educate my people. Even if it hits 1 lurker its good enough for me.
Your making an embarrassment out of yourself with your Naruto name and profile picture.Who is going to take any advice from someone who ignores all the problems within xamar and Somalia and spends all his free time watching either Naruto or attacking Somaliland?

The only education you have given lurkers so far is to not watch Naruto or any anime for that matter.It makes you look delusional and someone who is living in a parallel universe where Somalia isn't a shithole that needs your attention instead of worrying about SL 24/7.
giphy.gif

I don't know in what reality you live,but before Farmajo who was elected in a airport hanger can worry about Somaliland he has to solve all the problems within Xamar alone first and foremost.The FGS only controles 30% of Mogadishu.How can he even worry about us when he has so many other problems.Its not even funny anymore.Kenya is activily taking land openly and the FGS stays silent.AMISOM abuses their status and the FGS stays silent.Al Shabab bombs civilians 2 blocks away from villa Somalia and FGS stays silent.But when Somaliland makes a deal that will finally open its door and bring in some new investments the sleeping,useless FGS suddenly wakes up full of energy and start running around the world asking for solutions on how to deal with us.

If the FGS showed even a fraction of care about xamar and Somalia like they do with Somaliland than today Somalia would be a better place.Sadly they only get movitated when cuqdad is involved.

You at like a child lacking any sort of critical thinking. All you care about is the end result and not the process on how to actually get there. Fgs will improve with time and so will security, we will take alot of L's but thats how you improve, get the system right first, put the pieces of the puzzle together, then move forward.

By the way none of that hate will get you independence.

Your making an embarrassment out of yourself with your Naruto name and profile picture.Who is going to take any advice from someone who ignores all the problems within xamar and Somalia and spends all his free time watching either Naruto or attacking Somaliland?

The only education you have given lurkers so far is to not watch Naruto or any anime for that matter.It makes you look delusional and someone who is living in a parallel universe where Somalia isn't a shithole that needs your attention instead of worrying about SL 24/7.
giphy.gif

Jokes on you, personal attacks is a sign of someone losing an argument. :zhqjlmx:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You're a man child lacking any sort of critical thinking. All you care about is the end result and not the process on how to actually get there. Fgs will improve with time and so will security, we will take alot of L's but thats how you improve, get the system right first, put the pieces of the puzzle together, then move forward.

By the way none of that hate will get you independence.
Independence comes with enough investments.We lacked any big investments before the DP World deal because Somaliland had no leverage and offers little to none legal security for investments.But the DP World port and securing majority of Ethiopia's imports and exports has changed everything.Now many doors that where once unreachable for Somaliland have started to open.

Somalia is a house for foreign use and yet you guys waste time critizing a great deal that will bring prosperity to us and that will have nothing to do with you instead of cleaning up your own backyard.Kenya is openly taking your lands and Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.But the SL port deal is all you worry about.

Your cuqdad and jealousy smells.
Jokes on you, personal attacks is a sign of someone losing an argument. :zhqjlmx:
Read your own posts again.At least I called you a delusional person and someone who is living in a parallel universe because you watch Naruto.But you in your insults you were calling us apes or monkeys.:draketf:

Last edited:
Independence comes with enough investments.We lacked any big investments before the DP World deal because Somaliland had no leverage and offers little to none legal security for investments.But the DP World port and securing majority of Ethiopia's imports and exports has changed everything.

Somalia is a house for foreign use and yet you guys waste time critizing a great deal that will bring prosperity to us and that will have nothing to do with you instead of cleaning up your own backyard.Kenya is openly taking your lands and Al shabab keeps blowing up your citizens 2 blocks away from villa Somalia on a weekly basis.But the SL port deal is all you worry about.

Your cuqdad and jealousy smells.

Read your own posts again.At least I called you a delusional person and someone who is living in a parallel universe because you watch Naruto.But you in your insults were calling us apes or monkeys.:draketf:

I called you a monkey because you admitted that you'd gladly dance around if Ethiopians and arabs threw a banana at you. Start dancing you monkey. You bring shame to the somali people.

Investment will not bring you independence.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I called you a monkey because you admitted that you'd gladly dance around if Ethiopians and arabs threw a banana at you. Start dancing you monkey. You bring shame to the somali people.
I only care about my home country Somaliland.All my energy and focus goes to Somaliland.I believe Somalia would be a better place today if you,the citizens of Somalia,spend as much time worrying and carrying about Somalia as we do instead of wasting time hating on Somaliland which is out of your reach.

I only care about my home country Somaliland.All my energy and focus goes to Somaliland.I believe Somalia would be a better place today if you,the citizens of Somalia,spend as much time worrying and carrying about Somalia as we do instead of wasting time hating on Somaliland which is out of your reach.

We dont hate, you're a nuisance making illegal foreign deals. Somalia would be better place if everyone cooperated. But you dont, you dont follow the law,you are prolong the unnecessary. You don't care about somaliland because you know you wont get recognition this way, you're just pretending you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending