SHOCKING: Somali girl laughs along while her revert husband mocks Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaliimo YouTuber is heard laughing along in the background while her cadaan revert husband mocks Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A cadaan guy who just started washing his futo recently is trying to give Somalis tips on hygiene.... this does not sit well with me kkkk :farmajoyaab:

I have seen cadaan men have Asian wives and mock Asian men and Asian culture at the same time. This seems to be a recurring theme so this is not shocking.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No Somali uses Lysol wipes to clean their body. Imagine a white person telling you how to bath when they can't even wash their xaar properly?
:what:

Not surprised at the Xalimo laughing at her revert husband for mocking Somalis. Self-haters gonna self-hate. Somalis need to stop paying attention to those losers. They cancelled their genes meaning they excluded themselves from the community. Let's focus on helping our community.
:manny:

No Somali uses Lysol wipes to clean their body. Imagine a white person telling you how to bath when they can't even wash their xaar properly?
:what:

Not surprised at the Xalimo laughing at her revert husbanding for mocking Somalis. Self-haters gonna self-hate. Somalis need to stop paying attention to these losers. They cancelled their genes meaning they isolated themselves from the community. Let's focus on our community.
:manny:
Cadaan men are arrogant. They take another race of women as their wife and mock the culture they come from. This proves their alpha status above other races of men. In another decade you’ll see Somali men being mocked in the dozens by cadaan men with Somali wives like Asian men are :lolbron:

Macalin M

Out here
Cadaan men are arrogant. They take another race of women as their wife and mock the culture they come from. This proves their alpha status above other races of men. In another decade you’ll see Somali men being mocked in the dozens by cadaan men with Somali wives like Asian men are :lolbron:
I do the same with my cadaan queen sis. Always telling her how unseasoned she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts