SHOCKING: Somali girl laughs along while her revert husband mocks Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb, my female acquaintances who have seen her videos & follow her Snapchat say that she never fails to mention "my white husband" :mjlol:
I seen couple of her videos as I thought it was parody first. but she is serious. She is obsessed with her husband being white as its the greatest achievement like he cured cancer. She is a really weird person though different from any xalimo on twitter. Like a legit weirdo

giphy.gif

I just don’t like reverts. Cadaan, madoows, or any other ajinaabis. I tried to communicate with few but Walahi I just can’t seem to like them. So I decided to stay away from them in the mosque or public places.

A cadaan trying to tell us how to wash ourselves when they only discovered soap and water in the last century :russ::russ:
You can't even make this shit up :gucciwhat:

I just don’t like reverts. Cadaan, madoows, or any other ajinaabis. I tried to communicate with few but Walahi I just can’t seem to like them. So I decided to stay away from them in the mosque or public places.
Living up to your name I see :dead:

I’d rather have a lesbian daughter no cap.
The question we need to ask is, why does a married woman need attention from strangers? What drives her to open a youtube account and share her life with complete strangers? Didn't these girls get enough attention as little girls :farmajoyaab:
I have come to the conclusion it is a mental illness. She doesn’t even have a community all her comments of her videos Are off, videos don’t make money so why does she and other Xalimos do this? Maybe they are doing the reverse white girl dates madow to get back at her dad? ion know sxb but it is strange and cringey af.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending