SHOCKING: Somali girl laughs along while her revert husband mocks Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pachah1: Issaqs don’t take anyone’s women sxb, you niggas get your females took by rastafarians and reverts. No Somali woman wants a short, feminine jileec Isaaq nigga. Most ajnabis date literally every Somali qabil except for isaaq.
Why do London faraxs get dissed and cucked by every race but MN, Canada etc malis run through cadaan and mathow women? I’m not a qabilist but it’s no coincidence that the Isaaq colony for London is known for cuckoldry.
bro you need to chill the hell out it was kaftan wtf loool, Isaaq niggas are not short at all

?? bro where do you guys get this stuff from, i don’t think i’ve ever in my life told someone “yh i’m from Somaliland”
I’m generalizing by saying “most” but wallahi the few few isaaqs I know don’t consider them selves as Somali. These niggas be telling ajnabis: “I’m not a Somali, I’m a Somalilander”!

Cadaan men are arrogant. They take another race of women as their wife and mock the culture they come from. This proves their alpha status above other races of men. In another decade you’ll see Somali men being mocked in the dozens by cadaan men with Somali wives like Asian men are :lolbron:
But he mocked somali men and women which means you are OK him mocking and disrespecting you qasaaro waxid :gucciwhat: I've realised there are certain women OK being disrespected :liberaltears:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
:pachah1: Issaqs don’t take anyone’s women sxb, you niggas get your females took by rastafarians and reverts. No Somali woman wants a short, feminine jileec Isaaq nigga. Most ajnabis date literally every Somali qabil except for isaaq.
Why do London faraxs get dissed and cucked by every race but MN, Canada etc malis run through cadaan and mathow women? I’m not a qabilist but it’s no coincidence that the Isaaq colony for London is known for cuckoldry.
I told you guys in the UK taking another races women is their form of dominating the men. :russ:Those cadaans are wild clowns. They f*ck madow and hindi women and then go online and say immigration is ruining their culture :drakelaugh:
Lmaoo the irony! She’s from North America and came all the way to the uk for a Reverted Brit. You faraxs are done out hereee getting cucked by a white from a whole other country :mjkkk::mjhaps:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Something must be wrong with us faraxs wlhi, when it comes to marrying reverts in Islamic world our women jump at it fast asf
Barely see any other Muslim revert marrying a Jordanian or Lebanese or Turk compared to the amount of xalimos marry reverts
It will always be a struggle to coexist coming from such different backgrounds
On top of that your kids dhiig ain’t pure, who can he claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts