SHOCKING: Somali girl laughs along while her revert husband mocks Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pachah1::russ: I’m rolling on the floor wlh, no one’s surprised at where this this L came from, some users will deny this or get extremely defensive! Congratulations on the platinum thread my nigga!
:damn::dead::deadrose:

No Somali uses Lysol wipes to clean their body. Imagine a white person telling you how to bath when they can't even wash their xaar properly?
:what:

Not surprised at the Xalimo laughing at her revert husband for mocking Somalis. Self-haters gonna self-hate. Somalis need to stop paying attention to those losers. They cancelled their genes meaning they excluded themselves from the community. Let's focus on helping our community.
:manny:

Sxb, it is not the self-hate that is shocking

What I find shocking is that her viewing demographics are 90% Somali yet they feel comfortable mocking them so openly :mjlol:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis

I'm joking
giphy-32.gif

What is it with these females and marrying ajanibis and losing their morals. Looool if a nigga said that I would cussed him out tf.

yall can say a lot about farahs but they would never allow a ajanbi to say that to their face.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What is it with these females and marrying ajanibis and losing their morals. Looool if a nigga said that I would cussed him out tf.

yall can say a lot about farahs but they would never allow a ajanbi to say that to their face.
That's the spirit
:mjlaugh:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Cadaan guy probably doesn’t wash his hands after using the toilet and he wants to lecture us on hygiene :gucciwhat:

Xaliimo YouTuber is heard laughing along in the background while her cadaan revert husband mocks Somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A cadaan guy who just started washing his futo recently is trying to give Somalis tips on hygiene.... this does not sit well with me kkkk :farmajoyaab:

I told you guys in the UK taking another races women is their form of dominating the men. :russ:Those cadaans are wild clowns. They f*ck madow and hindi women and then go online and say immigration is ruining their culture :drakelaugh:

Nah some women like the feeling of tribal or race disloyalty. Its like all those pro black women who marry cadaan men :russ: or Mj men getting their women taken by Isaaq warriors :lolbron:
:pachah1: Issaqs don’t take anyone’s women sxb, you niggas get your females took by rastafarians and reverts. No Somali woman wants a short, feminine jileec Isaaq nigga. Most ajnabis date literally every Somali qabil except for isaaq.
Why do London faraxs get dissed and cucked by every race but MN, Canada etc malis run through cadaan and mathow women? I’m not a qabilist but it’s no coincidence that the Isaaq colony for London is known for cuckoldry.

Last edited:
:pachah1: Issaqs don’t take anyone’s women sxb, you niggas get your females took by rastafarians and reverts. No Somali woman wants a short, feminine jileec Isaaq nigga. Most ajnabis date literally every Somali qabil except for isaaq.
Why do London faraxs get dissed and cucked by every race but MN, Canada etc malis run through cadaan and mathow women? I’m not a qabilist but it’s no coincidence that the Isaaq colony for London is known for cuckoldry.
:tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.