SHOCKING SCENES: Ethiopian Women Marching Whilst Counting In Chinese??!!!!!!!

Macalin M

Out here
Yeah I agree.. Those Chinese fuckers want to promote their culture in Africa.. Africans don't have any pride.. They'll do anything for a bit of food and money :meleshame:
All of Africa will fall to China. Us, the Senegalese, the Gambians and other Muslims will have it the worst. Smh

This is what @xabashi and @Yibir Huur call ‘development’.

Zimbabwe—>New Guangdong
Ethiopia—-> New Fujian:kanyeshrug:

Nah, this is just a culture of hard work which Africans lack massively. Even in the west every company has its own culture. That is no big deal. What is important is that these workers know they have to get their sh!t together, have work ethics and work hard. Africans don't have good work ethnics, most don't even effectively work 8 hours a day but we are not even in a luxury to work only 8 full hour a day. We should be working like 24/7 for the next 20 years and only then should we start "relaxing" and work 8 hours a day like western Europe. Anything that is pushing the culture in that direction is good for the society. Lazy culture coupled with high dose of religion nonsense needs a cure. Otherwise, in few years Africans will not survive at all. Culture, culture, culture that is what makes or breaks a society!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can't relate.

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
Nah, this is just a culture of hard work which Africans lack massively. Even in the west every company has its own culture. That is no big deal. What is important is that these workers know they have to get their sh!t together, have work ethics and work hard. Africans don't have good work ethnics, most don't even effectively work 8 hours a day but we are not even in a luxury to work only 8 full hour a day. We should be working like 24/7 for the next 20 years and only then should we start "relaxing" and work 8 hours a day like western Europe. Anything that is pushing the culture in that direction is good for the society. Lazy culture coupled with high dose of religion nonsense needs a cure. Otherwise, in few years Africans will not survive at all. Culture, culture, culture that is what makes or breaks a society!
why would you want to be a modern day slave?:siilaanyolaugh: mentally conquered already man has china done a number

Are you religious sister?

What is the problem? Every educated parent in the west teaches his kid Chinese. So what is the problem with counting 1234 in Chinese in a Chinese company in the context of their work culture? Are we Africans even in the luxury of cherry picking from foreign direct investment? Are you serious? A beggar that gets his food from foreigners is now too proud to accept a work culture in a Chinese company? Give me a break! We should be ashamed to receive food aid. Those who receives food aid have lost any pride they may have. That is way more shameful than counting in Chinese! Let's get out of that sh!t first and worry about our pride later.

Macalin M

Out here
What is the problem? Every educated parent in the west teaches his kid Chinese. So what is the problem with counting 1234 in Chinese in a Chinese company in the context of their work culture? Are we Africans even in the luxury of cherry picking from foreign direct investment? Are you serious? A beggar that gets his food from foreigners is now too proud to accept a work culture in a Chinese company? Give me a break! We should be ashamed to receive food aid. Those who receives food aid have lost any pride they may have. That is way more shameful than counting in Chinese! Let's get out of that sh!t first and worry about our pride later.
Did you reply to the wrong person? I asked if you were religious??

why would you want to be a modern day slave?:siilaanyolaugh: mentally conquered already man has china done a number

A beggar for food aid has no pride! A modern slave at least earns a living and don't have to beg. A beggar is more disgusting than a modern slave.
Every educated parent in the west teaches his kid Chinese. So what is the problem with counting 1234 in Chinese in a Chinese company in the context of their work culture? Are we Africans even in the luxury of cherry picking from foreign direct investment? Are you serious? A beggar that gets his food from foreigners is now too proud to accept a work culture in a Chinese company? Give me a break! We should be ashamed to receive food aid. Those who receives food aid have lost any pride they may have. That is way more shameful than counting in Chinese! Let's get out of that sh!t first and worry about our pride later.

Did you reply to the wrong person? I asked if you were religious??
Yes, sorry! Btw, I am not religious but I believe in God. I believe God is way too intelligent to create all the universe and at the same time to be a creator of dumb religion. Both can't be God. So I believe the intelligent God created the universe and dumb people created dumb religions.

Tukraq

VIP
A beggar for food aid has no pride! A modern slave at least earns a living and don't have to beg. A beggar is more disgusting than a modern slave.
nope id rather get passive income through aid like high IQ Israel than be a hardworking slave like in Ethiopia(62 IQ) just to still be in the worst poverty:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Chinese niggas are eating good first that village in south africa now this makes me wanna be a small eyed mofo:francis:

My ching chong bruddahs making up for AMISON by terrorising their womenfolk my chiggas :friendhug::salute:

Trending

Latest posts