SHOCKING SCENES: Ethiopian Women Marching Whilst Counting In Chinese??!!!!!!!

...now if you were smart enough to get grants like somalia that would be a different story but instead your paying another country to own your property while being in debt to them(aka taking your money and fucking you), then the have your populace work slave labour to extract your resources(taking your free labour then fucking you), only person I can salute in this situation is china for finding non combative/submissive low IQ countries like Ethiopia and Congo who they can do this to, and this is why somalia being combative is a good thing

:drakekidding:

what china is doing to them is beyond highway robbery, at least the Congo politicians are complicit and getting a fat check to send to Switzerland I wonder if Abiy is doing the same, if not:mahubowtf: I can see why Ethiopia is so far behind even bantus https://www.tesfanews.net/average-iq-rank-ethiopia-second-dumbest/

The 30 years of turmoil we had, lead them dazed and confused. Even dijbouti got em by the balls.

Wait till we come up. Will show them the light

Saying the n word and cursing :bell: What has happened to you?

Sometimes when beggars (who are at the mercy of others for their daily food) are too proud to work, they need a good dose of lash! Btw, that "n" word includes me too in this context. :)

Tukraq

VIP
wow another unplayable Chinese debt:mjlol: repo man XI cleaning up nice, easiest scheme to run, still don't see how you could possibly brag about this, do you even understand the meaning of ownership in your state heavy government, y'all are getting played like a fiddle, but I guess you were built to make passive income for XI while you do that "hard" slave labour at his airport

Tukraq

VIP
No way, that is not gonna happen. I just can't stand beggars like my country trying to act too proud to work.
I'm trying to help you honestly, many habeshas don't know how the game is played, like I said hard work isn't a good thing, right now your getting taken advantage at hilarious levels

Right...since everyone got their eyes on Iran, let’s reclaim the Horn and free the fallen Cushites from those ching chong mfs.

I'm trying to help you honestly, many habeshas don't know how the game is played, like I said hard work isn't a good thing

Please help yourself first and show us the way. We are sick and tired of sitting and being at the mercy of food aid and welfare. Talk is cheap.

Tukraq

VIP
Please help herself first and show us the way. We are sick and tired of sitting and being at the mercy of food aid and welfare. Talk is cheap.
aid and grants are free, this is a good thing which is why Israel takes aid, billionaires also take welfare, this is a good thing( as trump would say your stupid for not taking advantage of the system), hard work is for the dumb, your supposed to make others work for you like china is now doing in Ethiopia, infact Ethiopia is paying china to work for them while losing there national assets legally and losing control of there country to china, you keep saying somalia not doing anything, but not doing anything is better than moving beyond repair in a negative direction like Ethiopia is doing

aid and grants are free, this is a good thing which is why Israel takes aid, billionaires also take welfare, this is a good thing, hard work is for the dumb, your supposed to make others work for you like china is now doing in Ethiopia, infact Ethiopia is paying china to work for them while losing there national assets legally and losing control of there country to china, you keep saying somalia not doing anything, but not doing anything is better than moving beyond repair in a negative direction like Ethiopia is doing

You are such clueless. Do you think Ethiopia doesn't get grants and aid? In fact Ethiopia gets more grants and aid than any sub Saharan country but you can't develop your country with grants and aid. Are you serious? You need to go back to school for real! Any business needs loans, that is how business works. Many countries of south america for example got out of poverty using foreign loans. Of course that is not sustainable but without loans no business in this world runs. South american countries have way more debt now but are at the same time light years better than the poor africans.

Everybody starts with foreign companies and then goes to knowledge transfer.

Tukraq

VIP
You are such clueless. Do you think Ethiopia doesn't get grants and aid? In fact Ethiopia gets more grants and aid than any sub Saharan country but you can't develop your country with grants and aid. Are you serious? You need to go back to school for real! Any business needs loans, that is how business works. Many countries of south america for example got out of poverty using foreign loans. Of course that is not sustainable but without loans no business in this world runs. South american countries have way more debt now but are at the same time light years better than the poor africans.
ethiopia was doomed after they lost to little Eritrea and were embarrassed, with that they were landlocked an no real future hope(no landlocked country or state is successful worldwide), so taking loans you can't pay back seems dumb especially in Ethiopias case where its predatory loans unlike in South America, while also doing predatory labour and that foreign country is taking your national assets all the meanwhile aka colonialism 101, the only way its justified is if the top politicians are getting massive checks from china but I don't even think this is the case with Ethiopia making it the dumbest of all these African countries(at least other African leaders have reasons as private citizens of these horrendous deals)

ethiopia was doomed after they lost to little Eritrea and were embarrassed, with that they were landlocked an no real future hope(no landlocked country or state is successful worldwide), so taking loans you can't pay back seems dumb especially in Ethiopias case where its predatory loans unlike in South America, while also doing predatory labour and that foreign country is taking your national assets all the meanwhile aka colonialism 101, the only way its justified is if the top politicians are getting massive checks from china but I don't even think this is the case with Ethiopia making it the dumbest of all these African countries(at least other African leaders have reasons as private citizens of these horrendous deals)

The dumbest of all Africa has over 30 universities, reduced child mortality highly, increased school enrolment massively, health coverage, roads, manufacturing, agriculture, hydro electric, rail way and many many more. By hook or by crook we are taking our people out of poverty creating millions of jobs etc. Now what did you do mr. smart? Btw, yes Eritrea, Somalia etc. have thousands of KM costal line. Can I ask you what you did with it? :)

Tukraq

VIP
The dumbest of all Africa has over 30 universities, reduced child mortality highly, increased school enrolment massively, health coverage, roads, manufacturing, agriculture, hydro electric, rail way and many many more. By hook or by crook we are taking our people out of poverty creating millions of jobs etc. Now what did you do mr. smart? Btw, yes Eritrea, Somalia etc. have thousands of KM costal line. Can I ask you what you did with it? :)
kept ownership of national assets

boats for where? no seas lol

If you have nothing to export, you are pretty much the same as a landlocked country. You have the idle seas waiting for food aid but we export the goods. :) If only seas make countries rich, half of Africa would be by now rich.

Tukraq

VIP
If you have nothing to export, you are pretty much the same as a landlocked country. You have the idle seas waiting food aid but we export the goods. :)
but how can you export with out a coast:mjlol: aka your at the mercy of Djibouti :gucciwhat:
meanwhile our oil deposits alone far surpass in value anything you country has to export tenfold

Trending