SHOCKING SCENES: Ethiopian Women Marching Whilst Counting In Chinese??!!!!!!!

Tukraq

VIP
Israel?
tenor.gif
yup they receive billions in aid and don't work hard slave like labour for china like impoverished Ethiopia and Congo lol, also Ethiopias IQ is lower than Somalias lol ask @Crow for the source

yup they receive billions in aid and don't work hard slave like labour for china like impoverished Ethiopia and Congo lol

Please n!gger, have some respect to your n!gger @ss. Comparing your sorry @ss to Israel is laughable. Yes they receive billions of dollars but they are also leading the world in bio technology, IT security, micro chips, farming and many more. Now in what field are you leading the world other than food aid and destruction of your country. Please n!gger get a mirror!

Tukraq

VIP
Please n!gger, have some respect to n!gger @ss. Comparing your sorry @ss to Israel is laughable. Yes they receive billions of dollars but they are also leading the world in bio technology, IT security, micro chips, farming and many more. Now in what field are you leading the world other than food aid and destruction of your country. Please n!gger get a mirror!
thats still a better situation than being slave labour to the Chinese like Ethiopia while being in the most improvised nations:mjlol: aid is a good thing(free money), being in poverty with dignity is much better but keep marching as Chinese slaves lol, like I said hard work is a bad thing, you want to work smart and if you must have someone else do the work for you, this is what smart china is doing to dumb Ethiopia right now

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Please n!gger, have some respect to your n!gger @ss. Comparing your sorry @ss to Israel is laughable. Yes they receive billions of dollars but they are also leading the world in bio technology, IT security, micro chips, farming and many more. Now in what field are you leading the world other than food aid and destruction of your country. Please n!gger get a mirror!
Thank god we are backward negroes that fukk up our own country atleast we aren't bytches to chinese mofos they are too scared to come here search up black hawk down

thats still a better situation than being slave labour to the Chinese like Ethiopia while being in the most improvised nations:mjlol: aid is a good thing(free money), being in poverty with dignity is much better but keep marching as Chinese slaves lol, like I said hard work is a bad thing, you want to work smart and if you must have someone else do the work for you, this is what smart china is doing to dumb Ethiopia right now

Remember, few decades ago, Chinese themselves were slaves for the west. Everybody starts there but in few years your sorry @ss and we are in different league. Ethiopia will be out of your sorry league soon. Just stay in your food aid status. Good for you. But that is not who we are. Slave or not, we have to work hard and get out of the poverty. That is our mission.

Tukraq

VIP
Remember, few decades ago, Chinese themselves were slaves for the west. Everybody starts there but in few years your sorry @ss and we are in different league. Ethiopia will be out of your sorry league soon. Just stay in your food aid status. Good for you. But that is not who we are. Slave or not, we have to work hard and get out of the poverty. That is our mission.

you don't work hard to get out of poverty, smart but not hard, your on the Congo level of Chinese workers yes hard work. but no progress:drakelaugh:china isn't the same were comparing a country with 62 IQ with a country nearly 2 times that

Thank god we are backward negroes that fukk up our own country atleast we aren't bytches to chinese mofos they are too scared to come here search up black hawk down
Too scared of skinny waryas with AK45? :) Please n!gger, even the "bantu" AMISOM is not afraid of you. Delusional!

you don't work hard to get out of poverty, smart but not hard, your on the Congo level of Chinese workers yes hard work. but no progress:drakelaugh:china isn't the same were comparing a country with 62 IQ with a country nearly 2 times that

No progress? :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
And that should prove what? You still under "bantu" AMISOM while claiming China is afraid of your sorry n!gger a$$. :)
Theres not a single amisom soldier in my state u fukking goofkid meanwhile somalis owned u piece of shits as slaves for centuries

Tukraq

VIP
No progress? :)

I don't see the progress, just Chinese foreign assets that belong to them in the belts and roads initiatives lol, foreign imperialism in your country isn't a good thing, imagine bragging that Chinese owned property is located in your country:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: if you were smarter you'd be getting grants so you have full ownership like somalia does

I don't see the progress, just Chinese foreign assets that belong to them in the belts and roads initiatives lol, foreign imperialism in your country isn't a good thing, imagine bragging that Chinese owned property is located in your country:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: if you were smarter you'd be getting grants so you have full ownership like somalia does

You are not even able to see development when it hits you in the face let alone to actually develop your country. :) Let me try again :)

What is the problem? Every educated parent in the west teaches his kid Chinese.

The west got there shiit together learning another language is a fetish to them. .

You can't compare poverty stricken eithopia to the west...

They have the option to choose, while the latter, may lose out on funds if they don't comply..

Tukraq

VIP
You are not even able to see development when it hits you in the face let alone to actually develop your country. :) Let me try again :)

like I said this isn't Ethiopian development but Chinese owned development aka Chinese foreign assets:mjlol: now if you were smart enough to get grants like somalia that would be a different story but instead your paying another country to own your property while being in debt to them(aka taking your money and fucking you), then the have your populace work slave labour to extract your resources(taking your free labour then fucking you), only person I can salute in this situation is china for finding non combative/submissive low IQ countries like Ethiopia and Congo who they can do this to, and this is why somalia being combative is a good thing

Saying the n word and cursing :bell: What has happened to you?

like I said this isn't Ethiopian development but Chinese owned development aka Chinese foreign assets:mjlol: now if you were smart enough to get grants like somalia that would be a different story but instead your paying another country to own your property while being in debt to them(aka taking your money and fucking you), then the have your populace work slave labour to extract your resources(taking your free labour then fucking you), only person I can salute in this situation is china for finding non combative/submissive low IQ countries like Ethiopia and Congo who they can do this to, and this is why somalia being combative is a good thing

These same ppl got Karbashed by Eritrea. Very docile ppl. In due time will put them 100 million slaves too good use