SHOCKING SCENES: Ethiopian Women Marching Whilst Counting In Chinese??!!!!!!!

:snoop:
Warya, visiting relatives are not considered refugees. We are talking about officially registered refugees with no shelter and food and live in refugee camps. Why am I even bothering to teach you the basics of what a refugee is? :)
:wtf:

Stupid amxaaro, :mahubowtf: oromos will massacre you eventually. Inshallah:camby:

PlainBackEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

This is the funniest shit ever the thing that's even more funnier is the xabashi cuck standing there watching his own women if they counting it right. @xabashi u should know by that vid that your ppl are nothing but followers.. u have been slaved eternally let me ask u this whats the diff between u and slaves?

:snoop:
Warya, visiting relatives are not considered refugees. We are talking about officially registered refugees with no shelter and food and live in refugee camps. Why am I even bothering to teach you the basics of what a refugee is? :)
:wtf:

These refugee camps are in ogaden and not in Adidas. Its the ppl of ogaden that welcomed them in.

You couldn't stop them from coming even if you wanted too.

This is the funniest shit ever the thing that's even more funnier is the xabashi cuck standing there watching his own women if they counting it right. @xabashi u should know by that vid that your ppl are nothing but followers.. u have been slaved eternally let me ask u this whats the diff between u and slaves?

This is called company work culture and every manufacturing firm has its own. But for welfare addicted folks working is slavery. Since when is working in manufacturing slavery? No one is forced to work here. This is done everywhere on the glob. People go to work in manufacturing, that is not slavery that is called earning for a living which welfare addicted don't know.

These refugee camps are in ogaden and not in Adidas. Its the ppl of ogaden that welcomed them in.

You couldn't stop them from coming even if you wanted too.

These camps are run and managed by the federal gov and UNHCR. These refugees don't have even a shelter let alone get support from ogaden people. I think you guys are good in creating parallel universe in your head.

These camps are run and managed by the federal gov and UNHCR. These refugees don't have even a shelter let alone get support from ogaden people. I think you guys are good in creating parallel universe in your head.

Sure sure. The camps were are they huh?..

Sure sure. The camps were are they huh?..

Lecture on refugees part II. Refugee camps are usually set up on the border area to help refugees as fast as possible. The camps for Eritrean refugees for example are all in Tigray at the border, the same goes for Somali refugees. That is not rocket science but the regional state is not responsible for the refugees at all. It is the federal refugee agency and UNHCR. Normally this is just general knowledge in a sane world.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Lecture on refugees part II. Refugee camps are usually set up on the border area to help refugees as fast as possible. The camps for Eritrean refugees for example are all in Tigray at the border, the same goes for Somali refugees. That is not rocket science but the regional state is not responsible for the refugees at all. It is the federal refugee agency and UNHCR. Normally this is just general knowledge in a sane world.
Naaya its no regional state, Its Somali galbeed :farole:

This is called company work culture and every manufacturing firm has its own. But for welfare addicted folks working is slavery. Since when is working in manufacturing slavery? No one is forced to work here. This is done everywhere on the glob. People go to work in manufacturing, that is not slavery that is called earning for a living which welfare addicted don't know.

Spoken like a true cuck how tf u saying that's work culture lmaooo the fact that u don't even realize that,,bro this your ppl destiny keep working for Xian ming yang garaca tahay wase

More noise...

You speak, but spew xaar.

Have a goodnight.

Latest posts