S

SOMACOON

Shut up @miski.

I'm always reading your posts with your high pitched whiny voice in my head
200x200px-ZC-527d93cf_883415.gif
:dead::dead::hahaidiot:

Sultana

On Hiatus
This Mehdi Hasan guy is such an instigator. But anyway, if we're talking about gay marriage, do I honestly care if America (or any Western country) legalizes it? It's like me campaigning against the legalization of marijuana or saying that alcohol should be prohibited. Do I support it though? No.

Anyway Islamically, there's no such thing as gay marriage. And relationships between two people of the same sex is haram. And even if we're talking about the idea of homosexuals signing marriage papers in Somalia (or some other Muslim majority country) and forgoing the nikah, I would be against that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This guy is one of those progressive Muslims we hear about lol

Kulahaa I support gay marriage da fuq? Making halal wat Allah made haram is kufr without a doubt

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This guy is one of those progressive Muslims we hear about lol

Kulahaa I support gay marriage da fuq? Making halal wat Allah made haram is kufr without a doubt

Uskut you Kafir. Sheikh al-Islam has spoken :fittytousand:

He says he is not against the law politically, rather he is against homosexuality as a sin(morally).
That makes kind of sense.
Muslims are not the lawmakers so how can we be against such law.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@miski politically speaking, do you think same sex couples should be allowed to get married? :dwill:

My personal opinion is that they should have the right. Marriage in the religious aspect should be totally separate from government. Polygamy should be legal as well. But that ain't happening anytime soon.

I hate homos and homos hate me, but in all fairness they should have the right.

*this is my personal opinion.

@AbdiJohnson

XbGKfvwZLjd6w.gif

Last edited:
My personal opinion is that they should have the right. Marriage in the religious aspect should be totally separate from government. Polygamy should be legal as well. But that ain't happening anytime soon.

I hate homos and homos hate me, but in all fairness they should have the right.

@AbdiJohnson

XbGKfvwZLjd6w.gif

The right to marry in Kufri Country. Yes

But not that right in Muslim country. They dont have such right.
If the homosexual couple is caught doing the sin(sodomy), they are to be executed.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The right to marry in Kufri Country. Yes

But not that right in Muslim country. They dont have such right.
If the homosexual couple is caught doing the sin(sodomy), they are to be executed.

:cosbyhmm:

Who's gonna catch people committing sodomy.

People here just casually talk about rape and capital punishment like its nothing. This forum must be filled with teenagers

This is such a bait title. Come on @Duchess . I've seen this and that's not true at all and you know it.

He's saying he's not gonna be against it for political reasons (obviously). He explicitly says he's against it morally, which is his true stance.

Horrible title lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Duches i will not make takfiir on u.
Just saying that ur aakhira is in danger by supporting homosexuality.

Don't listen to the Salafi Atheist @Bahal. I know homosexuality is sinful. Just like Sh Qadhi said, all premarital and extramarital sexual relations outside of the bounds of an Islamic marriage are haram. I support the right of consenting adults to get married in all countries that are not governed by Islamic law. I would support same sex marriage in Somalia if we had a secular dictatorship like Abo Siad's. kkkkk

@Solid, lol watch the other video I posted. He takes the same position as Sh Hamza Yusuf. He supports it politically even though he won't be attending any pro LGBTXYZ rallies in the near future.

If we went to Madinah he must be a big ass Wahabbi extremist.

LGBTQIA forcing the Madinah University Wahabbis to bootyclap for homosexuals and accept gay marriage. The extremists have been defeated. We have infiltrated them

This makes me believe there can be peace and prosperity for Somalia. Anything is possible.

:damedamn:

S

SOMACOON

@Duchess Take your L and log off.
Supporting homosexuality is not only anomalous, but its a sin itself. I don't know whether your sexuality should be questions or not, but you must separate religion from politics. Even in a secular government such as Barres we would never accept same sex marriages into our society. Simply due to common sense.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i mean as a minority it would be a bit hypocritical of me to support the discrimination of any other minority in any sphere in a country where everyone supposedly has equal rights. the fact that i don't agree with their actions morally shouldn't come into it because my moral code isn't what governs the country anyway :mjdontkno:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Duchess Take your L and log off.
Supporting is not only anomalous, its a sin itself. I wouldn't whether your sexuality should be questions or not, but you must separate religion from politics. Even in a secular government such as Barres we would never accept same sex marriages into our society. Simply due to common sense.

I think you've misunderstood the debate entirely.

Most 'marriages' that take place in the west wouldn't be valid islamically anyways. You're not against those.Gay people just want the rights that are allocated to married couples. Has nothing at all to do with religion.

Would the gaalos stop fear mongering, please and thank you.

This is hilarious. Sunnis take your big fat L. LGBTQIA made the Salafis into kaafir and accept kufr. Who would a thunk it?

:chrisfreshhah:

Game over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending