Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Supports Same Sex Unions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy so really it comes down to the scholars whose opinions you agree with. Why act like you speak with authority when you don't? There are many Muslims who agree with Sh Al-Albani's reclassification of hadiths, but they're wrong and you're right because you say so? Everyone is ignorant or deviant expect for you? Haye.:drakekidding:

Hafez

VIP
@TheXamarCadcadGuy so really it comes down to the scholars whose opinions you agree with. Why act like you speak with authority when you don't? There are many Muslims who agree with Sh Al-Albani's reclassification of hadiths, but they're wrong and you're right because you say so? Everyone is ignorant or deviant expect for you? Haye.:drakekidding:
LOL I didn't say Shaykh Albani is wrong nor did I say his right. I'll explain this to you, using very simple terms. Look, the disagreements are usually on trivial matters not fundamental for example Malik ibn Anas (RH) may consider it appropriate to pray placing your hands to your sides whilst other scholars may disagree. This is due to the fact that some have come across narration a or information about a specific narrator that others have not.

I NEVER said I'm an authority lmfao.

There is something called 'ijmaa ul ulamaa (consensus of the scholars) they agree with each other on the fundamental aspects.

For example fajr is two Rakah but how do we know that? It's definitely not in the Qur'an. We are ordered to establish salaah in the Qur'an but it's from the Sunnah where we learn how.

There are reasons why kutub Al-Sittah are the chosen ones. Because their is a general consensus regarding their authenticity although each kitaab may contain some Da'eef, Hasan, Hasan-Sahih and Sahih ahadith etc but they are generally Sahih.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What part of alyawma akmaltu lakum diiinakum wa atmamtu calaykum nicmati waradhaytu lakumul islama diinan do Duchess not get?

:damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xamarcadcad schooling these folks, only zaydi shias are muslim, Your very knowledgable mashallah bro, I think Duchess and co, deep inside suppprt homos and detest some unshakable tenents of our deen, kulaha same sex attraction is natural akhaaaas

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Xamarcadcad schooling these folks, only zaydi shias are muslim, Your very knowledgable mashallah bro, I think Duchess and co, deep inside suppprt homos and detest some unshakable tenents of our deen, kulaha same sex attraction is natural akhaaaas

What sect of Islam are you claiming today? :drakekidding:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yo im bare knowledgable walahi, got that 3ilm on deck akhi. notice how i use transliterated arab words? that means i know more than you and any shiekh that disagrees with me yaa kalb. you know what f*ck transliteration, im bout to hit you with that real, google translate arabic real quick !يا حمار don't make me post long, highlighted passages of the Qur'an that are irrelevant to the discussion sxb, you don't want it with me :fittytousand:

basically @TheXamarCadcadGuy and his ilk itt

Hafez

VIP
yo im bare knowledgable walahi, got that 3ilm on deck akhi. notice how i use transliterated arab words? that means i know more than you and any shiekh that disagrees with me yaa kalb. you know what f*ck transliteration, im bout to hit you with that real, google translate arabic real quick !يا حمار don't make me post long, highlighted passages of the Qur'an that are irrelevant to the discussion sxb, you don't want it with me :fittytousand:

basically @TheXamarCadcadGuy and his ilk itt
Lmao @ translate, when you translate, most of the times there are grammatical errors sxb. You can send me any sentence, I'll tell you their grammatical rulings. When I finish Laamiyat ul-Af'aal with its memorisation I should get my sarf (morphology) to mastery in sha Allah. This kitaab, I'd recommend it after you finish Binaa Af'aal and Al-maqsood.
image.jpg

An example of grammatical analysis without doing the i'iraab:
Alyawma (adverb, meaning this day, mubtadaa) Akmaltu (verb, meaning perfect for you, fi'l mudhari3 mutakalimi, wa jumlah fi'liyyah coming as a Khabr) lakum (preposition, meaning for you, jaar wa majruur) diinakum (mudaaf wa mudaaf ilaihi, meaning your religion, diina in this case is maf3uul bihi).

If you think I get my information online then that's literally a compliment sxb.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending