Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Supports Same Sex Unions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Starting at 10:50

I've made the same arguments on this forum and have been called an undercover apostate for it. Where are the Somalispot scholars to refute Sheikh Qadhi?:lolbron:

Last edited:
S

SOMACOON

Supports same sex unions? :westbrookwtf: Do you mean its okay for the same genders to get married? :childplease:

Duchess

VIP
Supports same sex unions? :westbrookwtf: Do you mean its okay for the same genders to get married? :childplease:

Politically, yes. Watch the video when you're not blazing boowe and I'm sure you'll agree with the great Sheikh. :2tjlv3e:

S

SOMACOON

Politically, yes. Watch the video when you're not blazing boowe and I'm sure you'll agree with the great Sheikh. :2tjlv3e:
Politically? What does politics have to do with religion?
I'm a little bit busy at the moment, I'll watch it when i get the chance, but there is no way two genders of the same sex could get married in Islam.
What form of Islam do you study? Political Islam? :westbrookwtf:

Duchess

VIP
So in Islam...its perfectly normal for two men to get married? :browtf:

We're not talking about religion, but politics. Muslims in America should in the very least be indifferent about same sex unions. I think they should support it and so does Sheikh al-Islam, Dr. Qadhi. :mjpls:

S

SOMACOON

We're not talking about religion, but politics. Muslims in America should in the very least be indifferent about same sex unions. I think they should support it and so does Sheikh al-Islam, Dr. Qadhi. :mjpls:
Religion doesn't mix with politics and politics shouldn't admix with religion.

S

SOMACOON

Which is why there's a separation of church and state. :mjlaugh:
In a world where the kufaars govern. In Islam god preaches SHARIA LAW, dont get consumed by western ideologies.
If every Muslim nation were to govern their people with Sharia Law, you think homosexuals would be given any rights? :francis:

Duchess

VIP
In a world where the kufaars govern. In Islam god preaches SHARIA LAW, dont get consumed by western ideologies.
If every Muslim nation were to govern their people with Sharia Law, you think homosexuals would be given any rights? :francis:

We're talking about Amerikkka not Saudi Arabia. :draketf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
why is it so important that I have an opinion on fags and their life?

Why do progressive liberals(aka white people) care so much what I think? Why the f*ck do they need my approval on this particular issue when I barely have a voice as it is.

Questions that I ask myself.

Duchess

VIP
I'm talking about SHARIA LAW, the law of the Quraan. Saudi Arabia kulahaa :camby:

That has absolutely no relevance since the US is not governed by sharia. :drakewtf:

@miski politically speaking, do you think same sex couples should be allowed to get married? :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts