Sheikh Shariif arrives in Hirshabelle

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I hear him and Hassan Sheikh wey isku dhaceen and now MR. Sheikh Sharif is apart of tolka Nabad iyo Nolol :dead:

Jungle

VIP
Shiiqa weyn has landed at Maxamed Dheere International Airport to come home to the state where he was born to help the locals on their way :salute: insha alllah we put as on their way

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No because of IGAD agreement either we secure beledweyne as the capital and anyone can run for presidency or jowhar capital and xawaadle president simple. @Kheyre

Beledweeyne seems like the bigger city so that makes sense to me as a compromise.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Beledweeyne seems like the bigger city so that makes sense to me as a compromise.
100% we're not taking no Ls here. I see it big W if we secure beledweyne as our capital, we will comfortably get the votes to become president.
Total domination :manny:

100% we're not taking no Ls here. I see it big W if we secure beledweyne as our capital, we will comfortably get the votes to become president.
Total domination :manny:

I wasn't aware that such an influential policy maker was spending his days arguing over degaans on Sspot. I guess looks can be deceiving.

97CB52A0-11E8-4FE0-BC47-42D6004A1168.jpeg.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sheikh Sharif will tell Hawadle that if they support this initiative they will get a powerful federal cabinet seat once he or any other Abgaal wins the election. They will talk about interahamwe unity over a warm bowl of cambuulo.

Hawadle having no insight to the Abgaal mindset will go along with it, in a weeks time Hiirshabelle will look like a functioning state and we will get a few threads about how good development is going.

Then Abgaal will use all the development funds and concentrate it between Mogadishu and Jowhar, lose the election to Farmajo, campaign merge Lower Shabelle to Banadir and leave the unconsolidated Hawadle fighting with the other yar yars back to square one.

:kanyeshrug:

Sheikh Sharif will tell Hawadle that if they support this initiative they will get a powerful federal cabinet seat once he or any other Abgaal wins the election. They will talk about interahamwe unity over a warm bowl of cambuulo.

Hawadle having no insight to the Abgaal mindset will go along with it, in a weeks time Hiirshabelle will look like a functioning state and we will get a few threads about how good development is going.

Then Abgaal will use all the development funds and concentrate it between Mogadishu and Jowhar, lose the election to Farmajo, campaign merge Lower Shabelle to Banadir and leave the unconsolidated Hawadle fighting with the other yar yars back to square one.

:kanyeshrug:

Horta when is the election even?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@kickz it's a downgrade to go from President to regional governor. He just went to see Guudlaawe privately. The fact they didn't meet publicly shows you N&N still have him on their blacklist.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Hiireshaabeela the worst Somali state in governing. Imagine they didnt make president election for long time.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sheikh Shariif has minimal to no chance of winning this election. Maybe he should give it a try of squeezing himself into Hirshabele politics. He's no longer relevant

Trending

Latest posts