Sheegato alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't think he's sheegato. He knows too much about Marehan to be a sheegato. Ogadens are known to be very anti-everyone specially other Daroods so I ain't surprised if they treated him badly.

I don't think he's sheegato. He knows too much about Marehan to be a sheegato. Ogadens are known to be very anti-everyone specially other Daroods so I ain't surprised if they treated him badly.
If I asked @Shaolin23 to estimate how many soldiers under Barre Hiiraale (mainly in Kismayo) were Talxe in the mid 2000s he wouldn't be able to answer.
I went too deep into lineage and these niggas wanna call me a sheegato smh.

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
Dude has been exposed as that Dir guy @Odeg mascarading as Marehan

Hes the biggest sheegato and is finally exposed. You cannot fool us so claim your real father
Get a life handicapyahow. I know gedo very well alot more than a reer dalal from caabudwaq.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Shaolin23 and @TekNiKo Horta I am a Reer Kismayo Marehan same as @nine and you guys calling him a sheegato it's just plain disrespectful. Just because he has told you he's not cooning for people that don't want your beelo to succeed like you guys are doesn't make him a sheegato.

I and @Dheere @Creed @wars etc know where he's coming from.

We are pro Marehan Sade only.

Sheikh

VIP
@TekNiKo Just ducking my responses. People expect me to sing for Darodism when we from Kismayo like wtf

Exactly fam I see @TekNiKo is avoiding you because you are speaking correctly.

Where was the Darodism when Cumar Jess and cagdheers jumped off Siad Barre's lap onto USC's?

Where was the Darodism when SSDF was jealous of the Kacaan?

Marehan are a one man wrecking crew we can handle anything sxb.

Remember in 1991 it was us Marehan vs Muslim.

Where was the Darodism when Cumar Jess and cagdheers jumped off Siad Barre's lap onto USC's?

They expect us to not hate OGs when they raze and squat in our businesses while MJs were singing for them.
@Shaolin23 If a Reer Siyaad gets kicked out of their shop in Calanley (xaafad in Kismaayo) and the shop is given to a nigga from K5 then please preach to them not to "mix politics with family".

Sheikh

VIP
They expect us to not hate OGs when they raze and squat in our businesses while MJs were singing for them.
@Shaolin23 If a Reer Siyaad gets kicked out of their shop in Calanley (xaafad in Kismaayo) and the shop is given to a nigga from K5 then please preach to them not to "mix politics with family".

Exactly what do they think this is tolerable behavior? Nope.

We will retreat and karbash OG when they have no business to squat and raze in our businesses and properties.

Sheikh

VIP
Notice they don't refute that I went too deep into lineage they say "you hate your fellow Darods too much" as if other Darods don't hate us like mad :cryinglaughsmiley:

Facts.

Dg_aI0LXkAE2JMH.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Sheikh if you are from Kismaayu tell me who is Cabdiraxman Fiidow. If you fail to tell me his subclan you are also a sheegad

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Too many fakes claiming us, answer the questions you are under examination

Jealous of the kacaan? Where was daroodism when you stole the state and mjs where put under the carpet and targeted? kulaha jealous dont make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts